Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dumbest Update ever [Card System] click to see why !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest Update ever [Card System] click to see why !

Fallen paladin card give +200 HP boost in Battle Ground
    Dark Knight Card giver 160 atk in BG
    Dark priest +80 Defense in bg
    and so on other card..

NOW HERE WHY THEY ARE DUMB

1. Who need Defence of +80 in bg , + 200 HP in BG(when people hit with your 9K~ +)
    2 Use less for Lord Divine. (tho used in mpd and spire . but whats the point)

3. MOST DUMBEST THING - THEY ARE SINGLE USE. YOU USE THEM ONLY ONCE- USE AND THROW.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Don't say that.

At least it doesn't cost you money.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

The cards can be buffed by engulfing other cards, the buff will increase your cards stats just like your sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
        The cards can be buffed by engulfing other cards, the buff will increase your cards stats just like your sylph.
        And what it helps u if u only have the card once?=???. I wont even waste a second on this waffles
        Last edited by Chiri; 02-27-2014, 05:33 AM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
          And what it helps u if u only have the card once?=???. I wont even waste a second on this waffles
          as i said Dumbest thing.. that r2 can give us. dono why they keep making the part 1 2 3 4 and so on.. other platforms don't have that ******
          Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 02-27-2014, 05:42 AM. Reason: profanity in quote
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

are you sure they can be used only once? weren't they supposed to be permanent? I mean you can upgrade them and it requires a lot of time to make an orange, I dont think you can use it only once
            ohh and I saw team arena and spire cards as well

Comment

but its by lvl right ? i futuer u need money to rise the card
              "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
                but its by lvl right ? i futuer u need money to rise the card
                I should not spend one cent one this cards. Should put it into other things instent.
                Some rise my br everywhere and not in some places of the game.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Wait r u guys saying the cards get used after you do the event so they are not permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                    Wait r u guys saying the cards get used after you do the event so they are not permanent?

Would guess that they are not permanently then you do not need use any balens to upgrade them.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      Would guess that they are not permanently then you do not need use any balens to upgrade them.
                      If they are not permanent then they are rubbish. I cant see them not being permanent!

Comment

a one time 200 hp buff? cant believe that

Comment

just 1 time, why take trouble to lvl up card/make it epic etc. doesn't make sense,
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

for god sake, the cards are permanent, and also they can be increased by using cards of the same king you get from tresure hunt. the only way they can use balens on cards its on events for powerfull cards or shop packs. and mayne whells to get the max 10 attempts everyday, but not so sure about that.

Comment

160 ATK is like +1 level of troop enlightenment, i guess that is useless too?

dumbest player ever.
                              Last edited by mageheal50; 02-27-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X