Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy seal

im level 64 with holy seal 19 and no other talents it says holy seal is 22 for my level and talents to 28 if i take holy seal to 22 will i still be able to pick talents as im trying not to level up or should i take talents and leave level 22 hs till last take

Yes you can pick HS Lv 22 and 6 different talents for a total of 28 or less in HS and more on different talents but 28 total either way.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Yes, if you maxed your HS level, if you have leftover points from your max talent level you can allocate them to the talents.
      You can also level up your talent to 28, but saved the talent point. That way, when you leveled up you can allocate the points to HS again without waiting to level up your talent again.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

theoretically yes, if you raise your hs to lvl 22 you can still pick 6 levels in talents, practically lvl 28 talent requires 43,500,000 xp to learn while your char requires 44,298,345 xp to level up from what I read, so you'll have to be very careful with your xp gains

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwalker1365 View Post
          im level 64 with holy seal 19 and no other talents it says holy seal is 22 for my level and talents to 28 if i take holy seal to 22 will i still be able to pick talents as im trying not to level up or should i take talents and leave level 22 hs till last take
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post560252

Scroll down for the caps for talent & HS

Comment

it is advised however since hs is used every ga and bg that u uograde the talents after u maxed hs to lvl 22 but dont spend the remaining pnts, just keep them for when u lvl, unless ur gonna lvl camp for along time

Comment

Working...
            X