Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Change Gender within your Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Gender within your Class

Hello everyone,

I´d like to change gender. So my idea: if you feel unhappy about your gender: Change it for 10k Balens. (would it be worth)
    You may ask why i have that idea. So here comes the Story:

My Story begins at choosing character for Wartune. At the beginning i thought: male Mage looks cute.
    Even though im a Girl and normally would play a female character. But it looked so cute.
    So i choosed a male Mage. But now, at the "Age" of 69 (lvl) i see all the female Characters wearing so exceptionally, chic and fabulous clothing.

And when i look at my Male,.. its really kinda all the same: Gaay. (At our server you would say gaatt -nothing against them!)

I really dont wana start all over again only to get female char.
    on TOP the money i put in... i dont wanna spent more.

SO here comes my IDEA:

Spent 10k Balens to change Gender within your Class

- Take every male clothing to female clothing with- and female to male

Tell me what YOU do think about it.
    AND R2 ..you can also post here Pehaps you can send it further, so we may have next "EVENT"
    Last edited by SmeXtian; 02-27-2014, 07:47 AM.

Originally posted by SmeXtian View Post
    Hello everyone,

I´d like to change gender. So my idea: if you feel unhappy about your gender: Change it for 10k Balens. (would it be worth)
    You may ask why i have that idea. So here comes the Story:

My Story begins at choosing character for Wartune. At the beginning i thought: male Mage looks cute.
    Even though im a Girl and normally would play a female character. But it looked so cute.
    So i choosed a male Mage. But now, at the "Age" of 69 (lvl) i see all the female Characters wearing so exceptionally, chic and fabulous clothing.

And when i look at my Male,.. its really kinda all the same: Gaay. (At our server you would say gaatt -nothing against them!)

I really dont wana start all over again only to get female char.
    on TOP the money i put in... i dont wanna spent more.

SO here comes my IDEA:

Spent 10k Balens to change Gender within your Class

- Take every male clothing to female clothing with- and female to male

Tell me what YOU do think about it.
    AND R2 ..you can also post here Pehaps you can send it further, so we may have next "EVENT"
    and the event will be called transsexual event
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
      and the event will be called transsexual event
      serious answers please! it can be a chance for everyone. No Spam please!

Comment

No harm done.

I think this idea is neutral.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I wanna change Gener some cloths relly looks uggly out in Famle, but i should not spend 10k balens just for change it 1k should be must i should spend becouse i should problie spend depends of the cloth am using for the moment.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

10 k maybe for a class change card lol, is way to expensive. Anyway this was already proposed many times and I am sure it already came into their atention, but who knows, maybe when they see people willing to spend so much on it they might actually add it
            Well even though I dont want to chance my gender, wish you luck with this since a lot of people wants it

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              10 k maybe for a class change card lol, is way to expensive. Anyway this was already proposed many times and I am sure it already came into their atention, but who knows, maybe when they see people willing to spend so much on it they might actually add it
              Well even though I dont want to chance my gender, wish you luck with this since a lot of people wants it
              Im pretty sure, that it wont be that easy just like rename card, to change the complete gender into another.
              So it would be a way. Perhaps R2 makes it cheaper, perhaps even more expensive. But it would be a reall nice idea, if you get tired or just did choose the wrong gender in the beginning.

Comment

Well, marriage system will be coming soon in the future patch....not sure how this gender change option will fit in.
                Imagine married couple suddenly want to change his/her gender, it would be hillarious

Comment

Gender change would allow two same sex characters to actually have a game benefit, I think it is necessary for a sex change or to allow "gay marriage" (I've been told it will not be permitted). Personally, I only actively play with one character who happens to also be male. I'm not in love with him by any means lol... but with the benefits of the marriage rings, I imagine, it would be in best interest to get married. A gender change would allow this.

Comment

Working...
                  X