Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Very Important things to add in Next Patch- Included Screen shot (We all want this)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Very Important things to add in Next Patch- Included Screen shot (We all want this)

I made These Screen shot to make it more Clear what i want to say

1. Mute Button - That will Prevent the Muted Player to be seen in the game ie. In World Chat,Guild Chat,Current Chat and she/he can't send PM or mail to us. Check the Screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mute button.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	1746173

Name:	mute chat.jpg
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1746174

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Expel Button -This button will Prevent the Guild Member to Post comment in guild chat. But he is free to post comment in World Chat and all other .

Authority - Guild Master & Assistant
    Guild Master

Name:	Expel.jpg
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1746172

Thank you Please deliver this link to Game Maker / 7 Road / R2's Game Editing Department
    Last edited by jamesbacmon; 02-27-2014, 09:30 AM.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

tried to use it on you. Didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      2 Very Important things to add in Next Patch- Included Screen shot (We all want this)
      Wrong. I want a unicorn that burps skittles and farts rainbows. Not this.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

tried to use it on you. Didn't work
        Worked for me tho !
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I made These Screen shot to make it more Clear what i want to say

1. Mute Button - That will Prevent the Muted Player to be seen in the game ie. In World Chat,Guild Chat,Current Chat and she/he can't send PM or mail to us. Check the Screenshot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74124[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]74125[/ATTACH]
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Expel Button -[SIZE=3]This button will Prevent the Guild Member to Post comment in guild chat. But he is free to post comment in World Chat and all other .[

Guild Master

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74123[/ATTACH]
          Thank you Please deliver this link to Game Maker / 7 Road / R2's Game Editing Department
          No need to add a mute when they can alter the blacklist option which is useless as of now. All blacklist does is prevent people from sending you a pm. They can still spam you with invites and send you messages. As for the expel feature, that's just not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
            As for the expel feature, that's just not going to happen.
            i din't ask its going to happen or not , just want to tell to include it in future.

Comment

why this post looks to me copy paste of an post last year....

Comment

[SIZE=3][B]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]74124[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]74125[/ATTACH]

1. Expel Button -This button will Prevent the Guild Member to Post comment in guild chat. But he is free to post comment in World Chat and all other .

Guild Master

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74123[/ATTACH]
                Why not just kick them from the guild - same effect

Comment

lol badest suggestion

Comment

Working...
                  X