This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tank skill build advice?

I am making my knight to be a pure tank and want to know if anyone has a good/better/best skill allocation in which I should be looking for? I'm currently lvl 38 and I know I have at least messed up one of my skills. Is it worth it for me to spend the balens/vouchers in order to reset all my skills, or will there be enough levels/skill points eventually that I could make up for the one misplaced skill point? I know I need some dmg as well, I'm currently around 15k hp, 3400 phy def, 2k mag def, 3600ish phy atk, I know I have a long way to go to get to be as tankie as I would like, just due to work can't make arena's to get that gear. Any suggestions would be great =)

Thank you,

focus going around the bottom of the tree till you get shield that goes on group then go from there make sure you have 3 in your own shield for 5 turns and the aoe attack and everything else should fall in place as you then talent for more damage
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

The one ability that I feel I messed up on was the aoe move, I'd much rather have points to put into intercept. I'd like intercept because from what I read it bypasses phy/mag def and always hits for a static amount. Level 3 intercept does around 3k dmg and you can get that at lvl 44 going all tank specs if you do not get the aoe attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
        The one ability that I feel I messed up on was the aoe move, I'd much rather have points to put into intercept. I'd like intercept because from what I read it bypasses phy/mag def and always hits for a static amount. Level 3 intercept does around 3k dmg and you can get that at lvl 44 going all tank specs if you do not get the aoe attack.
        AoE is nice for PvE, but if you going a pure tank you will be strapped for Rage.
        Higher levels, you will be recasting Reflect every 2-3 turns due to multi hit attacks.
        Thrasher is almost insta cast, but you need 35 rage each. and it works the best if you keep 5 bleed counters on.

AoE for 50 is a little expensive when you have to juggle all your other skills

As a tank you really just looking for the enemy to kill himself. You just assist with some DoT. Intercept is a nice set damage attack... i would go for that.

but to be honest, tank build doesn't shine well at low levels... it works better at higher levels imo.

Comment

i dont have the aoe and i miss it in dungeons but the real problem im having is in duels against other knights with angels i cant attack the angels cause a white hit on the knight makes him the lowest hp and without the aoe i cant kill the angels everyone i fight with the aoe wins once they use then they can ultimate slash my angels to death.while im steady beating the knight being healed
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
            i dont have the aoe and i miss it in dungeons but the real problem im having is in duels against other knights with angels i cant attack the angels cause a white hit on the knight makes him the lowest hp and without the aoe i cant kill the angels everyone i fight with the aoe wins once they use then they can ultimate slash my angels to death.while im steady beating the knight being healed
            If all you need is a aoe hit to fix it, then equip lighting runes

Comment

Working...
            X