Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Onimad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onimad

why'd he go, draggy bullied him?

Wut u mean lolz?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

idk you tell me

Comment

U make this theard...just dont know why? Explain

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          U make this theard...just dont know why? Explain
          Onimad wasn't in top for a day and he wonders why, thats what he needs to know.
          He might quit, or he doesn't play much anymore ( plus seeing zeb returned, he is no longer #1, and won't be till zeb quits again ).
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

he's just lazy to change sylphs. He's been lvling another sylph in preparation for hades I think. You'll have to send a messenger to his guild to ask him in person since I'm rarely online during the times he is nowadays.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I heard he quit because Zebq came back. Shame, my first char was on his server xD
              S404 Jade River
              Wiseman
              Founder of Fairy Tail
              View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Working...
              X