all is nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all is nothing

wait whip event in feb was mistake,,, u spend my time for nothing r2,,very dissapointed
    how about u guys? is it okay for u no whip event in feb?
    its okay for me, i dont care.
    25.64%
    little dissapointed, still playing anyway
    33.33%
    dissapointed. would reduce time to play
    28.21%
    bye. this game only for balenor, i cant survive
    12.82%

Can't say I mind. As much as I personally wanted the wings, in the end even if there was a whip event I wasn't sure if I could stand exchanging for them. So whenever it happens if better prizes I'm all for it. 2.5k+ whips and still saving, will come to good use eventually.

Comment

i wanted the mahra, oh well...
      East coast archer.

Comment

still liked the event got tons of whips from 30k soul crystals

Comment

Would've been nice to get wings on my non-casher. Had 1 core and enough bb for more cores to upgrade the wings to lvl 2. Now I just have to wait another month to get wings from shop.

Comment

i just want get mahra to make purple,,hummm

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Can't say I mind. As much as I personally wanted the wings, in the end even if there was a whip event I wasn't sure if I could stand exchanging for them. So whenever it happens if better prizes I'm all for it. 2.5k+ whips and still saving, will come to good use eventually.
              The wings are mobile lag generators. i personally have them hidden any time i'm doing pretty much any events cause of the lag. got lucky on boxes early on xD only opened 100 boxes.

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              i wanted the mahra, oh well...
              Same here. Haha. Mahra would have been great, but there's next time Since Hades was on the loading screen for S1's patch, he's probably the next event(i hope)
              Server: 398
              Character Name: Selet
              Class: Mage
              Level: 66
              Battle Rating: 70.3k
              Strength Rank: 12th
              Will update weekly.

Comment

We had a SC event, so I'm not upset there's no Whip event also, there is usually only one or the other. The fact that SC didnt give chocolate led people to believe there was a whip event when there really wouldn't be one

Comment

actually R2 never say they will release unlimited whip event in febuary event
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I think the most annoying thing is that the sc event didn't give event tokens. It made sense to have only one unlimited event that gave event tokens (chocolate) per event set. So that lead us to believe there would be a whip event. Our own fault if we believed that, to be sure--no fault of R2. However, there not being a sc or whip event that gives event tokens is the fault of R2 and what I am actually annoyed about.

Comment

Working...
                    X