No announcement yet.

Release a server for TOP 100 br people!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release a server for TOP 100 br people!

Release a server there everybody in TOP 100 can play togater.

Many of the big spenders is playing in diffrens servers and is big gap beetween the strongest one to next one.

Should be great to run like TOK/Spire me people some is TOP 100 br.
    So man dont need to play me once own Server people.

Can be like 7-8 people me 130k+ br in one server next step is like 10-15.000 br diffrens.
    And its not fun need to run Spire me people some is like 20.000 br lesser that one self.

So man can access one orginal server + a spical server for the people some is in TOP 100.

or that man can access the top 100 br people frome once own server if man are included in the TOP 100.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

This is not our problem u must run spire with lower br player and u cant get 300k exp/1chest per day lessdo wut u can like others

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

What if it isn't a man? Women can't be top 100? xD

Just joking. Topic: I think that would be a nice reward for those in top 100.

Comment

Yeah the top 100 need a way to be even further ahead of everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

Many of the big spenders is playing in diffrens servers and is big gap beetween the strongest one to next one.

Can be like 7-8 people me 130k+ br in one server next step is like 10-15.000 br diffrens.
          And its not fun need to run Spire me people some is like 20.000 br lesser that one self.

So man can access one orginal server + a spical server for the people some is in TOP 100.

or that man can access the top 100 br people frome once own server if man are included in the TOP 100.
          Erm, hello? What did you just say?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Erm, hello? What did you just say?
            Let me translate it for you.

Release a server where everybody in TOP 100 can play together.

Many of the big spenders is playing in different servers and is the between the strongest to the 2nd strongest is too big

Should be great to run some events like TOK/Spire with other people in Top 100 BR
            So they don't have to play with other people in same server

It's like 7-8 people like me with 130k+ br in one server where the difference is only 10-15k
            And its not fun need to run Spire with some people with 20k less BR

The person in Top 100 can access his original server + a special server for the people in TOP 100.

or someone can access the server where other top 100 br people come from if that person is included in the TOP 100.
            My opinion on this idea?:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	facepalm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1682213
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

have some Snickers man. you must be hungry.
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

For 1 thing r2 will not move people around servers unless its a full server merge. Another thing, its not our problem that you spent thousands on the game and now ur to far ahead to play with others. Should have thought about that before you did it. Good luck on the idea though!
                Name: ™©Kendall®™

Class: Mage

Guild: Nitrous

Server: 414

Comment

I have no idea what you just typed ,,try google translate
                  EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                    I have no idea what you just typed ,,try google translate
                    He said he spent too much money building his character up too fast and now can't find anyone to play with that's the same level as him.

In other words, he's got more money than brains...

Comment

Working...
                    X