Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph + Rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NecroDeath4
    started a topic Sylph + Rune

Sylph + Rune

There's a trick for combining awaken w/ rune. Can u be banned for using this trick? Right now, I only use it in pve cuz i dont want to risk it...

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Just for fun fact, if you set your facebook to US english, there is a "custom" option in the gender section of your profile which contain 30+ more options.
    I can't set myself as a cat? :/

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Just for fun fact, if you set your facebook to US english, there is a "custom" option in the gender section of your profile which contain 30+ more options.
    really? pity I rarely use my FB =P i visit it like once every few months XD never knew there was such a thing on it =P pity it just changes ur gender info and your real self is still either a man, woman, neither or both =P. If we can pay $$$ to change completely into the other sex (not those sex change operations where while your gender specific organs are reconstructed into the other gender, it doesn't work like one that is grown from birth) it would be interesting =P We'll have ppl changing gender until they feel comfortable in one gender XD. There would also be no issues with gender ratio since the country's government can force the population to change until the ratio is even =P Ppl won't have to worry about giving birth to a male or female as well since one can change gender and it would also eliminate gender discrimination. Pity such things will not happen in our current lifetime =S

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    What if they're neither? or both? we must not exclude such possibilities of genetic "evolution". Personally it'd be interesting to be a both =P when the ladies restroom is crowded, use the gents. When the gent's restroom is stinky, use the ladies. Tired of getting cheated by guys in a relationship, date a woman. =P

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Or a woman...
    What if they're neither? or both? we must not exclude such possibilities of genetic "evolution". Personally it'd be interesting to be a both =P when the ladies restroom is crowded, use the gents. When the gent's restroom is stinky, use the ladies. Tired of getting cheated by guys in a relationship, date a woman. =P

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Or a woman...
    In The Internet, men are kids, women are men, and kids are undercover FBI agents.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    it's about 1/2 a turn actually, u need to time it with your other skills .... if you time it to come out on time, u will be late about 1/2 turn .... can be costly in pvp.
    PVP is boring nowadays...chatting with your teammates during PVP and interacting with the opponents via chat is more fun. Of course...half the time my toon is strong enough to eat all 3 of my opponents sylph delphics and still kill all 3 of them on my own so I guess not everyone has the luxury to calmly type chat messages to other ppl during PVP...so 1/2 a turn does not bother me. Many times I can even go without sylph and still dominate the battle. But even so, against a strong team, this method even though delaying my awakening by half a turn kind of saved my as s alot of times since my heal rune can help me recover 40+k hp while most ppl only do 20 - 30+k combined dmg during that 1/2 turn to me =P sometimes instead of a heal rune I throw out chaos rune which if hits an enemy using Iris, sometimes we see them healing us with the rain dance back to full health while his teammates are in the red. Makes them pretty sad when that happens and my next few skills finished them off...although most interesting fight I had so far was against someone with orange iris....killed them just before they can awaken =P I've had harder fights against ppl with only purple irises in fact...so I was pretty much wondering if it was even worth his $$$ to get an orange iris...but I guess he probably gets some pleasure out of seeing it even though it hardly helps...maybe in dungeons the heal is 200k on a crit =P would be useful in the new dungeons since those vids show the bosses hitting players for 50k dmg easily....that's like 1/4 of my hp....

anyway...its all about knowing the timing which is a skill in itself. At least now we have some fun in practicing our timing on casting skills to at least make PVP and other things which we've been repeating for months seem slightly different and more enjoyable. Otherwise, the wait for new content will just bore us to death...in fact nowadays I find losing in PVP more fun than winning =_=....although I rarely make it easy for the opponent to win =P keeps them excited XD

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    and i respected him for it, it's rare to see a man with integrity these days.
    Or a woman...

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    yeah it may be easy to use but sometimes it costs me 1 turn, I need some experience with it until I can apreciate when i won't lose the turn.
    punkpetal seems to have a high sense of justice, it doesnt matter if everyone does it, if he consideres is unright then he wont do it :P
    it's about 1/2 a turn actually, u need to time it with your other skills .... if you time it to come out on time, u will be late about 1/2 turn .... can be costly in pvp.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    punkpetal seems to have a high sense of justice, it doesnt matter if everyone does it, if he consideres is unright then he wont do it :P
    and i respected him for it, it's rare to see a man with integrity these days.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    everybody knows about it, devs say its ok, i say use it or dont. It does stall your sylph turn by about 1/2 turn though, if its a race to delph can be costly.
    yeah it may be easy to use but sometimes it costs me 1 turn, I need some experience with it until I can apreciate when i won't lose the turn.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    everybody knows about it, devs say its ok, i say use it or dont. It does stall your sylph turn by about 1/2 turn though, if its a race to delph can be costly.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    I use it all the time in pvp too....jacko even posted a video guide on his blog if you're interested to learn it. Its pretty simple actually and no harm in being used by everyone to level the playing field.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    even if its meant to be like that?

its same as wb double attack glitch
    I'm afk wb

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I saw the video, like I said, I choose not to use