Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Thanks to Kessar and Kostav8

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Kessar and Kostav8

Thanks for doing those stuffs and helping tok nm.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

I can predict that this thread will get a lot of scolding, i'll be back to this after a few hours with a popcorn

Comment

He just said thanks. Nothing bad . Trolls move on .

Comment

I would only add InvAsian and Wartawan can only learn from them.Those stubborn fat heads...back to topic only respect to kessar and kostav8.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          I would only add InvAsian and Wartawan can only learn from them.Those stubborn fat heads...back to topic only respect to kessar and kostav8.
          You try getting up early in the morning to do something you don't have to do. Seriously you are the one being selfish as hell. Calling them jerks or fat heads just bc they won't strip and let you have a cake walk in nm? What if they get plundered all the time by idiots like that other post jacko posted about? What if they got real life and jobs and don't have time to remember to strip early in the morning for other people. You should be grateful that there are some people that do this for you. If they choose not to then deal with it. Be happy with what you receive. Put yourself in there shoes. It's not all easy like you say it is.

Comment

Calling players out on the forum, for something they are not required to do is not allowed.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Working...
            X