Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Circuit quest suggesion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R231491274
    replied
    or just give us the option to abandon a quest and get a new random one. Limited to say 5 free abandons a day and a max limit of additional 10 abandons with balens. Or if that is too ... nice to player, make it 5 weekly free abandons, and additional 10 for balens.

Leave a comment:

• kroegbaasje
    replied
    Well, to take an old thread and implement a new subject here, since the topic fits and there's an overload of suggestions on different subjects....
    Originally posted by Asima
    Someone once said playing QTEs keeps a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Test that theory!
    All quests are texted with respect for the Hero the player is supposed to be.... this one... should I bark and be her dog?

And yes, I agree with TS that wasting something that can be only found in Arena and GB shouldn't be wasted (or make it possible to acquire insignia in other ways)

Leave a comment:

• Carchadion
    replied
    Originally posted by DirkDiggler23 View Post
    maybe you shouldn't have wasted your imperial seals.
    how to waste if never had even chance to get one?

Leave a comment:

• DirkDiggler23
    replied
    maybe you shouldn't have wasted your imperial seals.

Leave a comment:

• Carchadion
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    You can use balens to auto complete a quest and not expend tokens etc.

With the free balens button (assuming you're on R2 servers) this is quite easy to do in a day or so.
    it works otherwise fine,but only videos are actually free ones for some people like me. from earlier experiences had to reboot computer whit backup file and some whit free actually requires payment and you can't be never sure which actually is giving out balens besides free videos and those aren't always giving neither so mainly 3-4 in balens in day doesn't help much if you need 200 in week so rest need recharge and i have mainly better use for balens whens adding those.quest like this makes just ignore circuit if doesn't happen to have spare balens on moment which is actually rare. oh and i forgot. if not different email actually for those it's just e-mail full of spam post from survey companies also. so this is part when need to think is it really worth of spending money those or fill out something.
    Last edited by Carchadion; 03-03-2014, 12:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied

With the free balens button (assuming you're on R2 servers) this is quite easy to do in a day or so.
    ops! belener modereator

Leave a comment:

• gerson111
    replied

wait, so you can use Bound balens to complete quest now? (not Balens)

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Carchadion
    replied
    for some reason had same kind of suggestion to make circuit quest not to include any kind of expensive shards and synthethic materials. it's kind of annoying to start to do circuit when always getting at least once or twice token quest which include synthetic material making lose 300 tokens in day and 600 in week but now during 2 days asking 1k tokens is bit too much. Also when asking 400-1000 insignia is bit too much when happening multiple times. so here is my suggestion to support one above. make token and insignia quest only include scrolls,potions and exp books if not adding other ways to skip quest

Leave a comment:

Working...
X