Circuit quest suggesion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit quest suggesion

i am on lvl 64 and circuit gave me a lvl 70 epic shard quest to buy it cost 1000 insignia and other quest was dismal wepon from crypt shop
    plz atleast dont give that arena shop and crypt shop quest
    or give us option to abort the circuit quest you may give us a limited number of abort quest or give some circuit seal quest that we use on circuit which are related to shops.

for some reason had same kind of suggestion to make circuit quest not to include any kind of expensive shards and synthethic materials. it's kind of annoying to start to do circuit when always getting at least once or twice token quest which include synthetic material making lose 300 tokens in day and 600 in week but now during 2 days asking 1k tokens is bit too much. Also when asking 400-1000 insignia is bit too much when happening multiple times. so here is my suggestion to support one above. make token and insignia quest only include scrolls,potions and exp books if not adding other ways to skip quest
    League of angels Rain s114
    Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
    sense of sanity comes from insanity.
    chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

You can use balens to auto complete a quest and not expend tokens etc.

With the free balens button (assuming you're on R2 servers) this is quite easy to do in a day or so.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

With the free balens button (assuming you're on R2 servers) this is quite easy to do in a day or so.

wait, so you can use Bound balens to complete quest now? (not Balens)

Comment

ops! belener modereator
          ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
          when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

it works otherwise fine,but only videos are actually free ones for some people like me. from earlier experiences had to reboot computer whit backup file and some whit free actually requires payment and you can't be never sure which actually is giving out balens besides free videos and those aren't always giving neither so mainly 3-4 in balens in day doesn't help much if you need 200 in week so rest need recharge and i have mainly better use for balens whens adding those.quest like this makes just ignore circuit if doesn't happen to have spare balens on moment which is actually rare. oh and i forgot. if not different email actually for those it's just e-mail full of spam post from survey companies also. so this is part when need to think is it really worth of spending money those or fill out something.
            Last edited by Carchadion; 03-03-2014, 11:02 AM.
            Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria

Comment

maybe you shouldn't have wasted your imperial seals.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkDiggler23 View Post
                maybe you shouldn't have wasted your imperial seals.
                how to waste if never had even chance to get one?
                Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria

Comment

Well, to take an old thread and implement a new subject here, since the topic fits and there's an overload of suggestions on different subjects....
                  Originally posted by Asima
                  Someone once said playing QTEs keeps a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Test that theory!
                  All quests are texted with respect for the Hero the player is supposed to be.... this one... should I bark and be her dog?

And yes, I agree with TS that wasting something that can be only found in Arena and GB shouldn't be wasted (or make it possible to acquire insignia in other ways)

Comment

or just give us the option to abandon a quest and get a new random one. Limited to say 5 free abandons a day and a max limit of additional 10 abandons with balens. Or if that is too ... nice to player, make it 5 weekly free abandons, and additional 10 for balens.

Comment

I agree that you should have the option to abort any particular circuit quest that prevents you from moving forward. I am in a situation where I was on quest 49 & was asked to get a level 5 power potion from my guild shop. My guild shop is not yet at the level to allow this. I've now waisted all that time doing 49 quests only to never be able to get even the 50 box, unless I spend balen (which I can't afford while laid off). This is unreasonable for a "Free to Play" game. I now have to either fork out the balen I don't have or wait till the next CQ cycle begins Monday which gives me NO incentive to do any further CQ quests!

Another suggestion would be to eliminate the necessity to walk your toon back & forth from the upper level of the sylph atol, down to the CQ area to accept a new quest. Ridiculous waste of time on a game which already takes forever to level up. Why not give an option on the interface to immediately accept the next quest as you do with sylph arena, solo arena & other activities?

Comment

Would be nice to earn free balens, but it doesn't work for those of us that access it from FB.

Comment

I get 2 Weeks in a row at Quest 1 and Quest 4 of the circuit quest Buy Material from the Crypt shop.All in All 1400 Token to Spend to go Forward Sorry but that is stupid.With Crypt key i get near 100 token from every run without half of that.It means that i must Make more then one week Crypt to make a Weekly Quest?Sorry but the one that have this idea in the Gamemaker Team was very bad at School.

Comment

again r2 saying for balens then what is for non cashier if no balens then wat to do with that. simply say that nothing for non cashier. its good answer from you

Comment

this moderator is ******* ***-hole why to use balens ?
                              do we have trees that grow dollars ?

Comment

Working...
                              X