No announcement yet.

Circuit quest suggesion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u cant make things for free users than why u make it available to non cashers just make it available for cashers and dont **** others

Comment

to help with the downloads for example: download skype 88 balens award when sucessfully installed i use a program called sandbox http://www.sandboxie.com/

and what you do is load up your web browser using sandbox and this will now ghost your HDdrive so everything you download will go into sand box and not touch youre computer..the programe comes with a delete all program's button and this will remove all of the downloaded stuff off your'e comp safely and completly
      its a handy little bit of kit i have been using it for years,i have had to boast over 4k balens in a 30 day period and that is doing offers once or twice perday also you want to stay away from supersonic adds and token adds and sponsor pay as thees'e never payout more than 100 balens per week..just a few little hints and tips that have worked for me..granted it may not work for all
      ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

i have other suggest to circuit remove SYLPS ATOLL ^^
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
          to help with the downloads for example: download skype 88 balens award when sucessfully installed i use a program called sandbox http://www.sandboxie.com/

and what you do is load up your web browser using sandbox and this will now ghost your HDdrive so everything you download will go into sand box and not touch youre computer..the programe comes with a delete all program's button and this will remove all of the downloaded stuff off your'e comp safely and completly
          its a handy little bit of kit i have been using it for years,i have had to boast over 4k balens in a 30 day period and that is doing offers once or twice perday also you want to stay away from supersonic adds and token adds and sponsor pay as thees'e never payout more than 100 balens per week..just a few little hints and tips that have worked for me..granted it may not work for all
          what you wana say that everyone is free here 24 hours you hav to agree with that it is not posible that offer is available in every country and also they asays download 1 software and they give 4 free with one like virus and your system hang down slower and alot off tolbars and extention wat to do with that once i did that and it cost me to crash my windows. dont give a selfish excuse.

Comment

dude what you been smoking...you use sandbox to load up you're browser..then select the offers..then download them and a box will pop upand ask you to download with sandbox then you click ok..everything then downloads into sandbox..then when offer is complete and you have you're balens ..left click the sandbox icon on the bottom left of you're screen..select default box..select delete contents..everything removed...............also don't see how sharing this info is a selfish excuse.....also stated it may not work for all..but hey ill keep it to my self next time.......***
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

that is when u use avast antivirus only, but i use windows own , i have windows 8.1 with latest updates...

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                dude what you been smoking...you use sandbox to load up you're browser..then select the offers..then download them and a box will pop upand ask you to download with sandbox then you click ok..everything then downloads into sandbox..then when offer is complete and you have you're balens ..left click the sandbox icon on the bottom left of you're screen..select default box..select delete contents..everything removed...............also don't see how sharing this info is a selfish excuse.....also stated it may not work for all..but hey ill keep it to my self next time.......***
                1st thing there is no offer in my country and second thing is the time we r not free every time the whole time we here play the game to enjoy not to geting a job of differet sites

Comment

i feel u bro xD
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  Honor: GDK
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

mr $$$$$$$$$ actually i do nore circuit if its worth it idk u end up not knowing lv 1-3 gem whole wastage of time 200 quests getting 1-2 gem idk i am tired

Comment

Working...
                    X