X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khuram146
    started a topic Circuit quest suggesion

Circuit quest suggesion

i am on lvl 64 and circuit gave me a lvl 70 epic shard quest to buy it cost 1000 insignia and other quest was dismal wepon from crypt shop
    plz atleast dont give that arena shop and crypt shop quest
    or give us option to abort the circuit quest you may give us a limited number of abort quest or give some circuit seal quest that we use on circuit which are related to shops.

• R230527694
    replied
    mr $$$$$$$$$ actually i do nore circuit if its worth it idk u end up not knowing lv 1-3 gem whole wastage of time 200 quests getting 1-2 gem idk i am tired

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    i feel u bro xD

Leave a comment:

• khuram146
    replied
    Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
    dude what you been smoking...you use sandbox to load up you're browser..then select the offers..then download them and a box will pop upand ask you to download with sandbox then you click ok..everything then downloads into sandbox..then when offer is complete and you have you're balens ..left click the sandbox icon on the bottom left of you're screen..select default box..select delete contents..everything removed...............also don't see how sharing this info is a selfish excuse.....also stated it may not work for all..but hey ill keep it to my self next time.......***
    1st thing there is no offer in my country and second thing is the time we r not free every time the whole time we here play the game to enjoy not to geting a job of differet sites

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    that is when u use avast antivirus only, but i use windows own , i have windows 8.1 with latest updates...

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    dude what you been smoking...you use sandbox to load up you're browser..then select the offers..then download them and a box will pop upand ask you to download with sandbox then you click ok..everything then downloads into sandbox..then when offer is complete and you have you're balens ..left click the sandbox icon on the bottom left of you're screen..select default box..select delete contents..everything removed...............also don't see how sharing this info is a selfish excuse.....also stated it may not work for all..but hey ill keep it to my self next time.......***

Leave a comment:

• khuram146
    replied
    Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
    to help with the downloads for example: download skype 88 balens award when sucessfully installed i use a program called sandbox http://www.sandboxie.com/

and what you do is load up your web browser using sandbox and this will now ghost your HDdrive so everything you download will go into sand box and not touch youre computer..the programe comes with a delete all program's button and this will remove all of the downloaded stuff off your'e comp safely and completly
    its a handy little bit of kit i have been using it for years,i have had to boast over 4k balens in a 30 day period and that is doing offers once or twice perday also you want to stay away from supersonic adds and token adds and sponsor pay as thees'e never payout more than 100 balens per week..just a few little hints and tips that have worked for me..granted it may not work for all
    what you wana say that everyone is free here 24 hours you hav to agree with that it is not posible that offer is available in every country and also they asays download 1 software and they give 4 free with one like virus and your system hang down slower and alot off tolbars and extention wat to do with that once i did that and it cost me to crash my windows. dont give a selfish excuse.

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    i have other suggest to circuit remove SYLPS ATOLL ^^

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    to help with the downloads for example: download skype 88 balens award when sucessfully installed i use a program called sandbox http://www.sandboxie.com/

and what you do is load up your web browser using sandbox and this will now ghost your HDdrive so everything you download will go into sand box and not touch youre computer..the programe comes with a delete all program's button and this will remove all of the downloaded stuff off your'e comp safely and completly
    its a handy little bit of kit i have been using it for years,i have had to boast over 4k balens in a 30 day period and that is doing offers once or twice perday also you want to stay away from supersonic adds and token adds and sponsor pay as thees'e never payout more than 100 balens per week..just a few little hints and tips that have worked for me..granted it may not work for all

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    if u cant make things for free users than why u make it available to non cashers just make it available for cashers and dont **** others

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    You can use balens to auto complete a quest and not expend tokens etc.

With the free balens button (assuming you're on R2 servers) this is quite easy to do in a day or so.
    this moderator is ******* ***-hole why to use balens ?
    do we have trees that grow dollars ?

Leave a comment:

• khuram146
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    You can use balens to auto complete a quest and not expend tokens etc.

With the free balens button (assuming you're on R2 servers) this is quite easy to do in a day or so.
    again r2 saying for balens then what is for non cashier if no balens then wat to do with that. simply say that nothing for non cashier. its good answer from you

Leave a comment:

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    I get 2 Weeks in a row at Quest 1 and Quest 4 of the circuit quest Buy Material from the Crypt shop.All in All 1400 Token to Spend to go Forward Sorry but that is stupid.With Crypt key i get near 100 token from every run without half of that.It means that i must Make more then one week Crypt to make a Weekly Quest?Sorry but the one that have this idea in the Gamemaker Team was very bad at School.

Leave a comment:

• R228372770
    replied
    Would be nice to earn free balens, but it doesn't work for those of us that access it from FB.

Leave a comment:

• WickedlyNaughty
    replied
    I agree that you should have the option to abort any particular circuit quest that prevents you from moving forward. I am in a situation where I was on quest 49 & was asked to get a level 5 power potion from my guild shop. My guild shop is not yet at the level to allow this. I've now waisted all that time doing 49 quests only to never be able to get even the 50 box, unless I spend balen (which I can't afford while laid off). This is unreasonable for a "Free to Play" game. I now have to either fork out the balen I don't have or wait till the next CQ cycle begins Monday which gives me NO incentive to do any further CQ quests!

Another suggestion would be to eliminate the necessity to walk your toon back & forth from the upper level of the sylph atol, down to the CQ area to accept a new quest. Ridiculous waste of time on a game which already takes forever to level up. Why not give an option on the interface to immediately accept the next quest as you do with sylph arena, solo arena & other activities?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X