Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlimmited mount whips, dont even bother spending on this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the problem lies in the fact that these events are not all posted in advance.. Players on forums were all hoping whip event to give choc and some saying yes it should be or r2 not that bad that they wont do it. This then built up hopes of a lot of players and now they feel let down. Its not r2s fault there but it is there fault that they hide these events.

Comment

i am sad that no choco from the event, but i am also content by the fact that i get something in return for using my whips. i prefear to get a -bad- event like this and get something for using my whips than nothing at all

Comment

Somebody wrote that they are making this to stop the heavy cashiers, but its not true for me, as they had a Mystery shopper event. With balens they refresh the Mystery shop and so the heavy cashiers can gather their event prices. So for me from this are suffering only the non-cashiers.

Comment

no, they do this to stop us low cashers and non cashers from catching up

Comment

what a disgraceful event! it used to give one event item, r2game is much more greedy than any other publishers, others still giving out event item for "love thy mount" event. SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR BENEFACTORS and PLAYERS PLEASE, R2GAMES

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Well I'm still getting lvl 3 stables.

Comment

And after that what will give when no / low or moderate casher will leave the game? the heavycasher will request merges because they'r boring of played with 20 guys on their server?
                Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

are they kidding me skeleton keys I got 700 of them and 70 leg set

and with so many keys ppl wont even bother to buy loids or stones from sale for 60lvl or lower gear they will all get uber fast set with this event

they just sc rew themself

Comment

for 1900 whips i'd get 1900 SC and 380 whips (return) n keys.
                    Meh, not really the best thing as some are claiming but better than nothing
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                      really u would waste 1900 whips for 1900 sc its rip off dude,i got 2000 whips and 20k sc in vault(so why would I spend whips to get so lil sc when I already got 20k), its important that this event is here just that u can spend them easy and get very little

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                        You can use those 380 whips to get more SCs and more whips. It's a total of 2375 SCs
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          really u would waste 1900 whips for 1900 sc its rip off dude,i got 2000 whips and 20k sc in vault(so why would I spend whips to get so lil sc when I already got 20k), its important that this event is here just that u can spend them easy and get very little
                          true but not everyone has your inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            true but not everyone has your inventory
                            vault whole open and 1 whole page and 3 rows of inventory open :P

only keep lvl 9 and 8 luck stones and do similar things to manage inv

Comment

Honestly either 1900 or 2300 SC that's nothing now a days senadbasic does have a point there, the average lvl 70 player shouldn't have problems to stockpile 9 - 11k SCs per month as long he can run ToK NM (if top players strip on his region).
                              However getting 300+ skeleton keys to do some key runs in order to gather refinement crystals since im very short doesnt sounds that bad tho.

I'm trying to be positive with the event wish they have offered kyanite or idk...
                              - The Lag Master -
                              S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                                Honestly either 1900 or 2300 SC that's nothing now a days senadbasic does have a point there, the average lvl 70 player shouldn't have problems to stockpile 9 - 11k SCs per month as long he can run ToK NM (if top players strip on his region).
                                However getting 300+ skeleton keys to do some key runs in order to gather refinement crystals since im very short doesnt sounds that bad tho.

I'm trying to be positive with the event wish they have offered kyanite or idk...
                                That's true
                                East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                                X