Try to analyze what is going on here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to analyze what is going on here

Now mtw unlimited release again and i think it's not good event.
    I try to know what is going on here
    Yeah, most of player know about this unlimited event so they decided to stock it As Much As Possible
    But day by day (and now is the worst) prize of unlimited event is get more low
    Here i guess is

1. R2 try to put this unlimited event to the end, no more unlimited event
    2. Player stock SC around 10-15k/ event, mount whip 500-5k/ event, and if chocolate will given, the server will be unbalanced. 5k whip can get 1k chocolate = 1333 mahra (1333 x 35 balens = 46.666 balens they should give to a player who prepared for this event) so maybe R2 want to lower our reward and control our greedy to not get strong that fast. (they don't us take so many mahra worth 10k-40k balens too ^^)

the real bussiness is started now. I don't wanna get involed in this greedy state. I think play just for fun is better.
    Slow but sure. Have fun guys, this is just a game. Quit hoping for event now, just hope R2 will solve bug and login and lag problem and that will be enough.
    If R2 can't solve the problem (bug, login, lag) they sure fail to be a company.

what most fail to see is that we are to get a big pack very soon now. They need players to reach lvl 80 soul lvl 20 fate and high pets purple+ to get any $$ out of the game.
    IF they stop giving event items first of all many ppl will quit since it is pretty much the only way to catch up a slight bit to cashers, not even close to getting to their lvl tho since they have same advantage or higher even. Stopping event items on unlimmited events also makes it impossible to reach purple+ pets with 50-100 mahra/month , impossible to stackfate stones or buy a lot of sc from monthly events. More players quit,and when the advanced updates come nobody but high cashers that have all capped already will be at that lvl, therefore no money for r2, they loose a lot more not giving players a chance to evolve faster than giving them something at least once/month.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
      what most fail to see is that we are to get a big pack very soon now. They need players to reach lvl 80 soul lvl 20 fate and high pets purple+ to get any $$ out of the game.
      IF they stop giving event items first of all many ppl will quit since it is pretty much the only way to catch up a slight bit to cashers, not even close to getting to their lvl tho since they have same advantage or higher even. Stopping event items on unlimmited events also makes it impossible to reach purple+ pets with 50-100 mahra/month , impossible to stackfate stones or buy a lot of sc from monthly events. More players quit,and when the advanced updates come nobody but high cashers that have all capped already will be at that lvl, therefore no money for r2, they loose a lot more not giving players a chance to evolve faster than giving them something at least once/month.
      That's a very logical perspective of the current sitaution, but I'm not sure R2 realized that yet.
      Last edited by winlord; 02-28-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suave88 View Post
        Now mtw unlimited release again and i think it's not good event.
        I try to know what is going on here
        Yeah, most of player know about this unlimited event so they decided to stock it As Much As Possible
        But day by day (and now is the worst) prize of unlimited event is get more low
        Here i guess is

1. R2 try to put this unlimited event to the end, no more unlimited event
        2. Player stock SC around 10-15k/ event, mount whip 500-5k/ event, and if chocolate will given, the server will be unbalanced. 5k whip can get 1k chocolate = 1333 mahra (1333 x 35 balens = 46.666 balens they should give to a player who prepared for this event) so maybe R2 want to lower our reward and control our greedy to not get strong that fast. (they don't us take so many mahra worth 10k-40k balens too ^^)

the real bussiness is started now. I don't wanna get involed in this greedy state. I think play just for fun is better.
        Slow but sure. Have fun guys, this is just a game. Quit hoping for event now, just hope R2 will solve bug and login and lag problem and that will be enough.
        If R2 can't solve the problem (bug, login, lag) they sure fail to be a company.
        erm...they already are a failed company. There are so many problems that had existed more than a yr ago and still have not been fixed. In fact, we highly doubt they'll be fixed since the complaints about those problems have been around for more than a yr as well...yet nothing is done. The bug section here is practically a useless section unless it affects the profits of R2 like it did with the big spender.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          erm...they already are a failed company. There are so many problems that had existed more than a yr ago and still have not been fixed. In fact, we highly doubt they'll be fixed since the complaints about those problems have been around for more than a yr as well...yet nothing is done. The bug section here is practically a useless section unless it affects the profits of R2 like it did with the big spender.
          Yeah they are failed right now but still pray for the change
          The problem not been fixed because they busy with making $$$ by launching server and not give enough space to every server free from lag
          Maybe they should spent more on improvement current server hosting not just create another one weekly.
          They really need more money spent to fix this game, and i hope this company quit being so greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
            I agree with you too
            But our dream is diferent with R2 reality now
            I just can give a best solution now for current condition about this game. (But i hope R2 improve on the future so I don't need to say this anymore)
            Quit play this game seriously, (Quit pay this game seriously too ^^) just play because you like to spend your little time. And if you want to play more better game seriously, just play a game with a big and famous company to make sure everyone not disappointed.

Comment

Working...
            X