Hate Thy R2 event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    lol..lots of noobs here who didn't read the forums before they post =P unlimited SC and whip event with event pieces were the exception. You just happened to join during the better months instead of the normal months. We've been having limited events for more than a yr and you guys are complaining just because u don't get anymore event pieces on unlimited events after getting them for 2 months =_=" its also been explained that its not even under R2's control and yet so many noobs still directing their anger at the wrong ppl =P oh well. Have fun wasting your time and anger at ppl who can't help u even if they want to since their lease contract from Proficient City doesn't allow them to change the events given out by Pcity =P. Maybe if u curse and insult more, the sun will rise from the west tomorrow or the moon will turn purple one day.
    exactly the point. the events start, then it got better, then it got worse. Now who won't be disappointed? Only cashers like this huge one here. It is reversed from their point of view. Events started, then it got worst for them(noncash getting free mounts/mahra), now it's better(no more event items).

yeah let's direct our anger to the "creator of the universe". He made all these happen.

EDIT: if we wanna listen to some casher, at least we will listen to someone who thinks differently than those elite club of Proficient City
    Last edited by mageheal50; 03-01-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

hey u don't need to spend much money on ******** 75% everything cheaper plus they had chocolate from sc event :P

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        If you've been reading, Proficient city doesn't even get event pieces at all from SC and Whip event since their cashers even if they stockpile they can't use it on maxed soul engrave n mount stats. Hence, while Proficient City kept the unlimited events, they removed the event pieces. All our events come from Proficient City. Its already good enough they continued the unlimited events, so its already an exception. So all the moaners complaining about how an exception doesn't compare to another exception is really ridiculous. The fact that it is an exception already means we're getting more than we normally should and yet these ppl are asking for more like greedy pigs. So I was just using the norm which is limited events to make my pt come across much clearer, but obviously you and a few others missed the point...

and my question to you: why in the world should the cashers in proficient city care if the ppl in another platform get the event pieces? they arent affected by us getting it are they? (and dont come with the bullcrap reason that its because they will find it unfair although we are playing in different platforms)

Comment

R2 wartune probably have an elite club too and this casher is a member. He may fool the others, but in the end he's a casher. He hates and bullies noncashers. That's the reality, so try not to get fooled by this guy. Proficient City isn't the one to blame here, it is R2 and these cashers in R2.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            and my question to you: why in the world should the cashers in proficient city care if the ppl in another platform get the event pieces? they arent affected by us getting it are they? (and dont come with the bullcrap reason that its because they will find it unfair although we are playing in different platforms)
            Perhaps if u read a few posts above me, u can see the reply from the mod being quoted there. Our events come from Proficient City. We are getting affected cause the cashers in Proficient City hates the non-casher in Proficient City n made Proficient city change its events to exclude the event pieces and then the data for those amended events comes to R2 and thus, we're indirectly affect by them as a result. So ultimately we should still hate those damn cashers there cause its their fault our events which came from them gets modified for the worse.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              R2 wartune probably have an elite club too and this casher is a member. He may fool the others, but in the end he's a casher. He hates and bullies noncashers. That's the reality, so try not to get fooled by this guy. Proficient City isn't the one to blame here, it is R2 and these cashers in R2.
              And I suppose you have proof that R2 has control over the events? Why would the Mod post otherwise then?

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              exactly the point. the events start, then it got better, then it got worse. Now who won't be disappointed? Only cashers like this huge one here. It is reversed from their point of view. Events started, then it got worst for them(noncash getting free mounts/mahra), now it's better(no more event items).

yeah let's direct our anger to the "creator of the universe". He made all these happen.

EDIT: if we wanna listen to some casher, at least we will listen to someone who thinks differently than those elite club of Proficient City
              If u actually read my posts you'd see I'm against the thinking of the cashers in the elite club of Proficient City. I'm also against the whining that the whip event is useless without event pieces or just skelly keys cause we've had worse events in the past. Even if we exclude all the event pieces and skelly keys and whip and sc chests that could've been bought from the balen shop, I've gotten my stables from lv 4 to lv 8 over the past few months thanks to these unlimited events and a bit of luck. So if it is such a shi tty event, then I'd say thanks to the shi tty event, I got to see lv 8 stable mount on my toon without having to spend a ton of $$$ or wait 5 - 6 yrs without spending. For the smarter non-cashers in my guild, some are close or even have gotten lv 4 stables. So you guys moan alot about the shi t and fail to see how much we have already progressed thanks to these events. Just cause 1 or 2 items that would've benefitted us more is missing doesn't mean the end of the world. But that doesn't mean I agree with our events being modified in such ways cause of the snobbishness from PCity's as s club. So next time learn to read properly before you reply before it makes u sound like an illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                Dear bakuryuuha
                well, the keyword there is control. Control is held by PCity. While R2 can provide recommendations, the decision still lies with PCity. No matter how strong the recommendation, if PCity decides otherwise, there is nothing R2 can do. We can all moan and complain and all quit the game, but if PCity still chooses to listens to their cashers and not limit their modifications to only the events for their servers and let us have the unedited ones, then we're still sc rewed.

Comment

The first server launched on August 2012 and the second month's revenue already broke the million dollars bar. During Christmas Day 2012, the number of Facebook visits to Wartune's page broke the one hundred million bar. In less than half a year, there are more than 250 servers, and 800,0000 users. The game uses 3D render in a 2D performance system to bring players the best visual gaming experience

player population of 10 million with an amazing on-line population of 10 thousand.

Proficient City will keep devoting ourselves to offering best gaming experience for

players!!

this was 2012 now in 2014 its even more ,and ppl here on forum call none cashers or low cashers greedy not nice really
                  Last edited by senadbasic; 03-02-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I wonder how long will take these casher/noncasher wars... Cashers have their money advantages, non-cashers now get free clothing, mounts and wings. (Though I am not sure whether anyone could collect 220 chocolates to the wings in today's events) But still, I think that there isn't anything to complain about cashing or non-cashing. There are much worse things than "discriminated non-cashers". I am a non-casher and don't feel discriminated at all... But I think that the ones who are yelling won't be satisfied unless the non-cashers will get the same as cashers. But whsat would mean cashing then? Lol...

Comment

you guys dont get it that the elite club thing is b.s., was just the pretext to fix a bad marketing decision that involved giving to much free stuf in ingame events, yes yes ofcourse the cashers complained but it was not what it made them change the event.

Purpose of there events is to lure people in paying more real money, the unlimted events with event items=lower incomed becouse every player started thinking "hmmm so I gather 5k SC crystals and I get the mount and I don't have to buy 200 x39 balena boxes?"

Comment

Working...
                      X