Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IcarS69
    replied
    Note that since they added the jewel hunt all soul and whip events have been unlimited. They know people will spend to get all chests there and need more then 1 limited event a month to dump the prizes. Same goes with gem events going from every 4 months to monthly now.

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    lol..lots of noobs here who didn't read the forums before they post =P unlimited SC and whip event with event pieces were the exception. You just happened to join during the better months instead of the normal months. We've been having limited events for more than a yr and you guys are complaining just because u don't get anymore event pieces on unlimited events after getting them for 2 months =_=" its also been explained that its not even under R2's control and yet so many noobs still directing their anger at the wrong ppl =P oh well. Have fun wasting your time and anger at ppl who can't help u even if they want to since their lease contract from Proficient City doesn't allow them to change the events given out by Pcity =P. Maybe if u curse and insult more, the sun will rise from the west tomorrow or the moon will turn purple one day.
    was there not a unlimited event last month which gave a mount ancient dragon ? these are to make players spend mount and not save them for events thinking that events are well you understand

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    Why would I go and start over again? Doesn't matter how cheaper it is, I would prefer that r2 shut down wartune with the hopes that maybe we could get a different hoster with better prices and rewards like ********(wartune)
    you realize that r2 shutting down wartune means you have to start over on different server?, you yourself are saying that. if you think you can transfer account then it cannot be, the use or sharing of your account are governed by law so all the info r2 hold gets buried with the game.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    GO PLAY ******** its same as wartune but 10 times cheaper more content,there are tons of r2 players coming everyday there u can see ppl cry wow c key 18 bb sc 388 balens 6 month vip 1588 balens auction house also
    Why would I go and start over again? Doesn't matter how cheaper it is, I would prefer that r2 shut down wartune with the hopes that maybe we could get a different hoster with better prices and rewards like ********(wartune)

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    GO PLAY ******** its same as wartune but 10 times cheaper more content,there are tons of r2 players coming everyday there u can see ppl cry wow c key 18 bb sc 388 balens 6 month vip 1588 balens auction house also

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    Im sory but are u not playing on r2 ? cause i am so if im complaining to anyone it sure as hell gonna be r2

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    lol..lots of noobs here who didn't read the forums before they post =P unlimited SC and whip event with event pieces were the exception. You just happened to join during the better months instead of the normal months. We've been having limited events for more than a yr and you guys are complaining just because u don't get anymore event pieces on unlimited events after getting them for 2 months =_=" its also been explained that its not even under R2's control and yet so many noobs still directing their anger at the wrong ppl =P oh well. Have fun wasting your time and anger at ppl who can't help u even if they want to since their lease contract from Proficient City doesn't allow them to change the events given out by Pcity =P. Maybe if u curse and insult more, the sun will rise from the west tomorrow or the moon will turn purple one day.
    ok, in every post that you have made, youve been saying that unlimited events arent the norm. Ive been playing for just as long as you, so i understand that. Now my question for you, why no limited event? Ever since r2 started doing these events, they've had both limited and unlimited moun/sc events, so why do we not get either one this month?

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritombz View Post
    dont like it go play on another publisher
    and i will poohwee!!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    dont like it go play on another publisher

Leave a comment:

Working...