Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate Thy R2 event

dear R2,

the last few months, i got a good view on the Whip and Soul Crystal Events. We are from new servers and cannot participate on those events. So we waited and collected sc and whips. It was hard. Lots of inventory problems while collecting it. We even forced our guild master to upgrade vault more than skill tower. Despite the hard times, i think would be worth it.

Then comes Feb SC event and now the Mount event. It was very obvious now that you hate use new noncash players. What i thought was fun, was 100 times of disappointment. As of this time, i deleted all my gear to ensure i wont come back to R2 Games and experience the same thing again. I'll remember R2 Games as the worst online mmo publisher. Too bad there's only a few of us leaving to make any difference.

dont like it go play on another publisher

Comment

Originally posted by spiritombz View Post
      dont like it go play on another publisher
      and i will poohwee!!

Comment

lol..lots of noobs here who didn't read the forums before they post =P unlimited SC and whip event with event pieces were the exception. You just happened to join during the better months instead of the normal months. We've been having limited events for more than a yr and you guys are complaining just because u don't get anymore event pieces on unlimited events after getting them for 2 months =_=" its also been explained that its not even under R2's control and yet so many noobs still directing their anger at the wrong ppl =P oh well. Have fun wasting your time and anger at ppl who can't help u even if they want to since their lease contract from Proficient City doesn't allow them to change the events given out by Pcity =P. Maybe if u curse and insult more, the sun will rise from the west tomorrow or the moon will turn purple one day.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          lol..lots of noobs here who didn't read the forums before they post =P unlimited SC and whip event with event pieces were the exception. You just happened to join during the better months instead of the normal months. We've been having limited events for more than a yr and you guys are complaining just because u don't get anymore event pieces on unlimited events after getting them for 2 months =_=" its also been explained that its not even under R2's control and yet so many noobs still directing their anger at the wrong ppl =P oh well. Have fun wasting your time and anger at ppl who can't help u even if they want to since their lease contract from Proficient City doesn't allow them to change the events given out by Pcity =P. Maybe if u curse and insult more, the sun will rise from the west tomorrow or the moon will turn purple one day.
          ok, in every post that you have made, youve been saying that unlimited events arent the norm. Ive been playing for just as long as you, so i understand that. Now my question for you, why no limited event? Ever since r2 started doing these events, they've had both limited and unlimited moun/sc events, so why do we not get either one this month?

Comment

Im sory but are u not playing on r2 ? cause i am so if im complaining to anyone it sure as hell gonna be r2

Comment

GO PLAY ******** its same as wartune but 10 times cheaper more content,there are tons of r2 players coming everyday there u can see ppl cry wow c key 18 bb sc 388 balens 6 month vip 1588 balens auction house also

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                GO PLAY ******** its same as wartune but 10 times cheaper more content,there are tons of r2 players coming everyday there u can see ppl cry wow c key 18 bb sc 388 balens 6 month vip 1588 balens auction house also
                Why would I go and start over again? Doesn't matter how cheaper it is, I would prefer that r2 shut down wartune with the hopes that maybe we could get a different hoster with better prices and rewards like ********(wartune)

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  Why would I go and start over again? Doesn't matter how cheaper it is, I would prefer that r2 shut down wartune with the hopes that maybe we could get a different hoster with better prices and rewards like ********(wartune)
                  you realize that r2 shutting down wartune means you have to start over on different server?, you yourself are saying that. if you think you can transfer account then it cannot be, the use or sharing of your account are governed by law so all the info r2 hold gets buried with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    was there not a unlimited event last month which gave a mount ancient dragon ? these are to make players spend mount and not save them for events thinking that events are well you understand

Comment

Note that since they added the jewel hunt all soul and whip events have been unlimited. They know people will spend to get all chests there and need more then 1 limited event a month to dump the prizes. Same goes with gem events going from every 4 months to monthly now.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        Not like I'm gonna spend anymore money on wartune or ********, no point starting over.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                          you realize that r2 shutting down wartune means you have to start over on different server?, you yourself are saying that. if you think you can transfer account then it cannot be, the use or sharing of your account are governed by law so all the info r2 hold gets buried with the game.
                          I suppose you've never seen an mmo that had to shut down get transferred to another hoster; doesnt mean losing and starting everything over. Though many mmo's do not transfer, they simply just die and not return, it is why i mentioned "prefer".

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                            Im sory but are u not playing on r2 ? cause i am so if im complaining to anyone it sure as hell gonna be r2
                            Playing on R2 is one thing. Many ppl have been telling you who makes the events and who controls what we get in events. It sure as hell is not R2. R2 is the middleman here so complaining to the middleman and swarming them with millions of tickets means they have to prioritize their time on who to attend first. Their priority will always be on things they can affect such as fixing bugs, glitches, stopping hackers ,etc. Changing the contents of an event is out of their control and they have to defer to Proficient City whom they lease the data from. So what use is there in complaining to R2 other than adding ur ticket to the queue that they'll not assign anyone to look at since they have enough problems to look at what with many servers complaining about buggy events in which they're unable to participate in cause it didn't reset properly or recharge problems. If you really want the events to be changed, go to the source. Moan day and night on skype to Proficient City until their speakers explode then maybe you'll see a change in the events.

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                            ok, in every post that you have made, youve been saying that unlimited events arent the norm. Ive been playing for just as long as you, so i understand that. Now my question for you, why no limited event? Ever since r2 started doing these events, they've had both limited and unlimited moun/sc events, so why do we not get either one this month?
                            If you've been reading, Proficient city doesn't even get event pieces at all from SC and Whip event since their cashers even if they stockpile they can't use it on maxed soul engrave n mount stats. Hence, while Proficient City kept the unlimited events, they removed the event pieces. All our events come from Proficient City. Its already good enough they continued the unlimited events, so its already an exception. So all the moaners complaining about how an exception doesn't compare to another exception is really ridiculous. The fact that it is an exception already means we're getting more than we normally should and yet these ppl are asking for more like greedy pigs. So I was just using the norm which is limited events to make my pt come across much clearer, but obviously you and a few others missed the point...

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                            was there not a unlimited event last month which gave a mount ancient dragon ? these are to make players spend mount and not save them for events thinking that events are well you understand
                            and do you understand the events are made by Proficient City and NOT R2? Proficient City's Bigass casher club moaned nonstop on skype to the dedicated support team set aside for them on how these unlimited events with event pieces made them lose out since they can't participate in it due to maxed soul engrave and mount stats preventing them from using a single SC or whip. So event pieces have been removed from the unlimited events starting this month. Once you get this pt across in your head, you'll understand that R2 has no control over this and definitely do not stand to profit at all from these changes and all those complaining about their greed are actually the greedy ones themselves since like your own comment, if R2 was greedy, they would've continued giving event pieces in unlimited events if they're able to.

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                            Note that since they added the jewel hunt all soul and whip events have been unlimited. They know people will spend to get all chests there and need more then 1 limited event a month to dump the prizes. Same goes with gem events going from every 4 months to monthly now.
                            well...I ain't complaining about the gem events =P it helps me get more lv 8 gems much faster since I can stockpile enough gems to synth a couple lv 7 each month =P having a bit of luck on jewel hunt helps too in getting alot of gems and other goodies.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Dear bakuryuuha

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              While R2 does not design the events and they have no control over the rewards given in the events, they can still pass along feedback and strong recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                              X