Unlimited love thy mount event fairness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited love thy mount event fairness

i have read forum and hot topic of the day is everyone complaining about how this month mount event doesn't give out token to exchange for mahra. This is very good that R2 doesn't because it will make cashers so more powerful than non cashers, cashers have spent 300 bucks on big spender event and most of them have 4k+ whips to spend on this event. imagine how much mahra they can exchange with this event. the non cashers who complains the most will get little in return compared to the big cashers. so in short, the non cashers get +10 strength to their pet while big cashers get +100 to their pets, see how fair is that???? I personally have more than 5k whips myself to spend, and i will spend on this event to make my char stronger and the amount of sc i get back is great.

Im going to use my whips as well, i want the lvl 3 stables and the sc and skelly keys aren't too bad to have either have saved up 10 crypt keys already thanks to skelly keys you still get more from this event then you would if you just use your whips and sc when you get them, i was kinda hoping for this to give out the event stuff, but oh well i guess, don't feel like being too angry about it.
    Last edited by Tigrite; 02-28-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
      i have read forum and hot topic of the day is everyone complaining about how this month mount event doesn't give out token to exchange for mahra. This is very good that R2 doesn't because it will make cashers so more powerful than non cashers, cashers have spent 300 bucks on big spender event and most of them have 4k+ whips to spend on this event. imagine how much mahra they can exchange with this event. the non cashers who complains the most will get little in return compared to the big cashers. so in short, the non cashers get +10 strength to their pet while big cashers get +100 to their pets, see how fair is that???? I personally have more than 5k whips myself to spend, and i will spend on this event to make my char stronger and the amount of sc i get back is great.
      so your saying that it is fair that only the cashers get to enjoy this chocolate event since they are the only ones that can buy the boxes that contain the chocolates or do the balens event. Going by your logic, these balen events and chest buying is more of a reason to rent than the fact that both cashers and non-cashers are able to do mount event. Furthermore the fact that the mount event is taking place, cashers will still be using more whips than non-cashers. Also i doubt most non-cashers care if the cashers get more mahra then them at this point since any chasher has a sylph several stars and rarity ahead of non-cashers, so the point of having this mount event give whips is to give them the chance to get a couple more mahra than what they would.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        so your saying that it is fair that only the cashers get to enjoy this chocolate event since they are the only ones that can buy the boxes that contain the chocolates or do the balens event. Going by your logic, these balen events and chest buying is more of a reason to rent than the fact that both cashers and non-cashers are able to do mount event. Furthermore the fact that the mount event is taking place, cashers will still be using more whips than non-cashers. Also i doubt most non-cashers care if the cashers get more mahra then them at this point since any chasher has a sylph several stars and rarity ahead of non-cashers, so the point of having this mount event give whips is to give them the chance to get a couple more mahra than what they would.
        If something is created to "make" money, then yes, it is "Fair" that the person who spent money on it get to enjoy it.
        I don't see people whining about not being admitted to exclusive dining restaurants or exclusive country clubs, though. People pay for the exclusivity and hence get to enjoy it.

Back to the game, I do agree that maybe it should be made for the average gamer. But you should know that any F2P games are not made like it. Subscription-based games (or 1-off payment game) are like that.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          If something is created to "make" money, then yes, it is "Fair" that the person who spent money on it get to enjoy it.
          I don't see people whining about not being admitted to exclusive dining restaurants or exclusive country clubs, though. People pay for the exclusivity and hence get to enjoy it.

Back to the game, I do agree that maybe it should be made for the average gamer. But you should know that any F2P games are not made like it. Subscription-based games (or 1-off payment game) are like that.
          yup i get your point, my point was to point out the holes in his logic.

Comment

This exchange is for players that are done 70 set. Giving players who are done 70 set something to do with DT Nm key runs. Your crying that you dont get maharas, well then maybe players like me should be crying that we do not have any reason to do MP for over a month now. Did i also mention that players that already have 70 set are the ones that normally spend the most.

Comment

Go back and read what I Wrote again! I only point out that this unlimited love thy mount event, if chocolate (token) is given as a reward, cashers would have a major advantage over the non cashers because they have much more whips to turn in, thus making it unfair. The reason being cashers would gain a whole lot more in terms of power compared to noncashers! so hence this event if tokens were part of the reward, it wouldn't be fair! follow the logic plz because you reply with post.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                Go back and read what I Wrote again! I only point out that this unlimited love thy mount event, if chocolate (token) is given as a reward, cashers would have a major advantage over the non cashers because they have much more whips to turn in, thus making it unfair. The reason being cashers would gain a whole lot more in terms of power compared to noncashers! so hence this event if tokens were part of the reward, it wouldn't be fair! follow the logic plz because you reply with post.
                and like i said the difference already between a cashers sylphs and a cashers non-sylph that is so great, and it will only keep increasing thanks to all the balens events, that it doesnt matter if cashers use more whips than non-cashers.

Comment

and like i said the difference already between a cashers sylphs and a cashers non-sylph that is so great, and it will only keep increasing thanks to all the balens events, that it doesnt matter if cashers use more whips than non-cashers.
                  well people pay money they deserve to have the advantage over people who pay nothing should be simple enough to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                    well people pay money they deserve to have the advantage over people who pay nothing should be simple enough to understand.

uhhhh, doesnt this help make my point over elitank? elitank is the one that is saying if mount event gave whips itll be unfair cuz cashers got lots of whips thanks to big spender event. so based on what you said, shouldnt it be fair based on the bases that they used money and non-cashers didnt?

Comment

Working...
                    X