Clear All

Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

5% pdef to be precise.

Comment

Thank for the info. Im Mage should i go for hades?

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Event 2 Lucky Clover - Login Bonus
          2014/3/5-2014/3/9 23:59:59
          Login every day to receive great rewards!
          Non-VIP: Novice Summoner's Kit x1, Runestone x1, Lucky Clover x1
          Click on the Hot Events button to receive rewards.
          Login everyday to receive great rewards!
          For the sake of my OCD, do you know what the VIP redeem option is?

Comment

pity no purple hades =P guess they want us to spend $$$ to buy mahra to make it purple.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              pity no purple hades =P guess they want us to spend $$$ to buy mahra to make it purple.
              During the cloud city event the purple appolo was more expensive then it is to upgrade a blue one to purple tho lol

Comment

What's the idea of the love thy mount event on this one?
                Never judge by past or present, because that person can surprise you in the future.

Toon: Adamir.
                Level: 77
                Guild Name: TheSaints
                Server: 25-US west

Comment

Hmmm, winiii, whats the " Exploration Artifact " ?
                  Btw, I wasn't lying when I said to do your own blog xD
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    Hmmm, winiii, whats the " Exploration Artifact " ?
                    Btw, I wasn't lying when I said to do your own blog xD
                    My guess is that it's something to do with cards, not sure.

Comment

i guess not worth spend any $$$ on wartuen this month. I would love to have hades sylph but the damn boxes dont even give mahra and we can only get blue one from event... so not worth at all.

Comment

My guessing is that mages would spend alot on hades, even if it would mean 1k$ or 1,5k$. Trust me.
                        Thats the perfect sylph for mage cw, no other sylph is better.
                        For others, I don't know, but be sure that hades will be spammed like apollo.
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

No point saving soul crystals or mount whips for March, it seems like no way they're gonna have soul engraving and mount training events that give lucky clovers, just like this month.

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                            No point saving soul crystals or mount whips for March, it seems like no way they're gonna have soul engraving and mount training events that give lucky clovers, just like this month.
                            Well if they wont give us SC/MW event with Lucky Clovers there will be a big rage. things are adding up: Laggs. Jewel buggs. ETC ETC there will be a lot of leaver if r2games/proficient city keep doing this

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                              Well if they wont give us SC/MW event with Lucky Clovers there will be a big rage. things are adding up: Laggs. Jewel buggs. ETC ETC there will be a lot of leaver if r2games/proficient city keep doing this
                              As long as they are stupid and keep paying and r2 gets profit, the players are loosing, not R2.
                              Better go to every server and tell them to stop cashing, then to start asking/fight with r2, else if they fight but keep spending, this game washed their brain too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                                You really think R2 would do soul crystal event for event item if it ment only 4500 souls for an apollo?

Comment

Working...
                                X