Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Pipster - Dat knight is OP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    What you really need to look at is the gem levels. Who has more level 9 gems. Gems are the last things you can max seeing as level 12 cost about 8 mil balens each if your buying level 2 gems from shop.

    Comment


    • #17
      For an account toon pixelated rough estimate at the cost of 100k USD

      its just pretty toon with pretty costume and br ( which is numbers )

      And the worst part being he does not even own the freaking pixelated toon .

      R2 owns it

      Its a brutal truth think about it

      Move on ppl
      Last edited by Xeptone; 03-01-2014, 12:09 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
        For an account toon pixelated rough estimate at the cost of 100k USD

        its just pretty toon with pretty costume and br ( which is numbers )

        And the worst part being he does not even own the freaking pixelated toon .

        R2 owns it

        Its a brutal truth think about it

        Move on ppl
        That is deep... you make a good point but we all love our toons even if it doesn't belong to us... We raise them as our own!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Nice thanks for the update
          Still though, Pipster has more BR as of now.
          Pretty sure Pipster will remain on top with br than ZebQ for a couple a months.
          Dat knight is OP and could win against ZebQ >.>
          Last edited by LadyNephthys; 03-01-2014, 04:17 PM.
          Blood red, pale skin,
          Moonlight draw me in.
          Quench my thrist,
          Coursing veins.
          Let me body feel no pain...♥

          Comment


          • #20
            lol why do you people care if Zebq or pipster has 200K BR or 500K BR . o_O
            Not getting the point ?
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              lol why do you people care if Zebq or pipster has 200K BR or 500K BR . o_O
              Not getting the point ?
              they want an idol of which to be proud of, like when someone in your country does something worwide renamed, well r2 is our country and we want to show of in front of the chinese someday with something lol
              Last edited by Draggyy; 03-01-2014, 09:04 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                lol why do you people care if Zebq or pipster has 200K BR or 500K BR . o_O
                Not getting the point ?
                Wartune celebrities is only thing i can think of like Hollywood celebrities.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by NadineEsau View Post
                  That is deep... you make a good point but we all love our toons even if it doesn't belong to us... We raise them as our own!!!
                  YAH! So true...i love both my toons XD
                  Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                  _______________^

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                    Wartune celebrities is only thing i can think of like Hollywood celebrities.
                    Hollywood celebrities get paid for their work , Wartune celebrities pay to be celebrities.... derp...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                      YAH! So true...i love both my toons XD
                      Rock on!!! I lost count of how much failed experiments I had >.> shhh tell no one please xD

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        lol why do you people care if Zebq or pipster has 200K BR or 500K BR . o_O
                        Not getting the point ?
                        Because we all want to reach them one day xD Impossibru!!! lmao! -serious face- Just for the sake of sharing the top people seeing who truly is the strongest in the whole of Balenor (except chinese). The point is Zebq's bow xD

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I'd like to see the strongest cross server genuine cash-free player - now that's the true champ!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X