Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Boss Problem - Huge Server Cluster!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Problem - Huge Server Cluster!

Dear Moderators & Admins,

I am part of an enormous server cluster as a result of the last merge. We have 9 Servers together consisting of S-195, S-201, S-205, S-208, S-211, S-214, S-217, S-220, S-224. Our World Boss events are currently pinned at 580 Mil HP and are NOT going up despite the boss being killed in anywhere from 9 to 12 minutes. Only a handful of people are even capable of 1% due to the huge WB Population. Many days the top Knight doesn't reach 1% (he's a 133k BR Knight).

Something needs to be done to correct this. At the very least, increasing the HP will allow people a longer battle and decent rewards. As it is, players with 100k - 120k BR are lucky to get themselves 1M Gold / Daru throughout the entire fight, and that usually requires buffing and/or reviving. It's been shown that Chinese Servers have World Boss events where the HP have exceeded 1 Billion. Why do we not have similar increases at this point. At the rate we're killing, a 1 Billion HP World Boss would still only last about 20 Minutes.

Please address this issue.

Thank you.

I used to be able to get 1 mil gold AFKing WB and hit 1% easy but have been unable since the merge. We desperately need the WB HP increased. Please Address this issue, Thank You.

Comment

I shall +1 this issue, need more boss hp please

Comment

wb is meant to last for max 10-15 mins observer this. if you kill it with in 10 mins the hp will increase if you kill after 15-20 mins the hp will decrease. not that i support this way. just saying how it is

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
          wb is meant to last for max 10-15 mins observer this. if you kill it with in 10 mins the hp will increase if you kill after 15-20 mins the hp will decrease. not that i support this way. just saying how it is
          Dude you seem to be either a noob or a troll, WB is limited to 580m hp and it used to be OK, now its dying after 9 - 10 mins as max.
          As stated above, not even if you have 120k br you can get 1%, even archers are having a headache just to get 1% .

I know this is just a trap fom R2 to make players pay for balens buff or reviving, but we are not that dumb to do that.
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            And you're also off on what the times are. It's always been that < 15 minutes == HP Increase to next tier. > 30 minutes == HP Decrease to lower tier. WB between 15 and 30 Minutes would stay the same. We've been under 15 Minutes, hell, under 10 minutes as often as not lately, for 6 weeks now. It's getting silly.

Comment

bumpus maximus

Comment

It's the same way on the server cluster I am on. R2 300-303-306-309-333-336-356-359-363. Boss dying consistently in 12 minutes or less. PLEASE increase World Boss health

Comment

Let's try experimenting.

Kill the WB in less than 5 mins.

I kinda think it will force the HP to increase. Not sure though.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Actually.. I counted the digits amount. the WB has 5.8b HP, on the chinese server there's 10b HP. ^^'
                    same thing. wb dies here in 14m and I'm s1
                    The gods watch over you!
                    And they cheer you up!
                    Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
                    (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
                    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
                    Name: Cephalrai.
                    Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
                    BR:
                    Clean: 411k
                    with sylph: 598k