Stop the madness in s404

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the madness in s404

I'm ****** p*ssed off at the top guild Guardians in s404. THEY STEAL EVERYBODY ITS ****** MADNESS. IN MY GUILD THEY HAVE STOLEN 4 OF OUR TOP PLAYERS AND THEY WANT TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE. ****** P*SSED OFF. GUARDIANS IS THE WORST GUILD!!!!!!!
    I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

If they're the worst guild, why is 'EVERYBODY' going there?

Comment

mebbe Friday nights they have a free bar and dancing girls?
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

you're hating the wrong guy here. you should hate the players that betrayed your guild rather than hating the guilds who recruited them.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Lol you guys

@topic Arlad's definitely got the main point here; only comes down to the players, no one forces you to leave your guild, they can say anything they want and "sugarcoat" everything, but in the end it is the player's choice to leave/ask to be kicked and join the other guild.

Comment

Originally posted by R231057362 View Post
            I'm ****** p*ssed off at the top guild Guardians in s404. THEY STEAL EVERYBODY ITS ****** MADNESS. IN MY GUILD THEY HAVE STOLEN 4 OF OUR TOP PLAYERS AND THEY WANT TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE. ****** P*SSED OFF. GUARDIANS IS THE WORST GUILD!!!!!!!
            play for a year. soon people will realize that a few wips and souls are not worth the fights for the gb spots. in our server only 1 guild ruled till November, last year now the powers are almost evenly distributed and gb last almost 1 hr. <draw back of this you have to spend tons tons of gold on hp pots and troops )

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
              play for a year. soon people will realize that a few wips and souls are not worth the fights for the gb spots. in our server only 1 guild ruled till November, last year now the powers are almost evenly distributed and gb last almost 1 hr. <draw back of this you have to spend tons tons of gold on hp pots and troops )
              good for your server. Not every server is like yours. 1 guild in mine has dominated since more than 1yr 6months ago. Then again when you have 2 of the 4 ToK NM players in that guild its hard to find a reason not to go there =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                dude, Guardians has been the top ever since this server ******** started!!! At first it was TWICE as strong as the 2nd guild in strength, but that guild had a merge, and they STILL aren't able to beat Guardians. GUARDIANS IS OP, i even checked neighboring servers and found that they are weaker than Guardians!!!
                I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

Originally posted by R231057362 View Post
                  dude, Guardians has been the top ever since this server ******** started!!! At first it was TWICE as strong as the 2nd guild in strength, but that guild had a merge, and they STILL aren't able to beat Guardians. GUARDIANS IS OP, i even checked neighboring servers and found that they are weaker than Guardians!!!
                  Pity them, then. Their guild battles must be boring as hell.
                  Mage
                  L80 DSW
                  IMDE

Comment

Hahaha its normal everyone wants to be in the top guild .Your whining here with caps on wont solve anything.

Comment

Do you need us here to babysit you?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Like someone said, get mad at the people who want to be elites or carried by the elites. Top guild on my server has switched recently because some of the top players convinced the strongest guy to leave his old guild for one his buddy took over. The guilds been together maybe a month or so, they've already lost some people who can't stand an assist g.m. Eventually, guilds who "steal" players fall apart because of egos clashing together and issues from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                          Pity them, then. Their guild battles must be boring as hell.
                          why would it be boring? If they don't attend gb, it won't be boring XD just find something else to do =P That's what most ppl in my guild does anyway since they sick of wasting hp pots while others have RL to deal with during GB times.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X