Convert skeleton keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert skeleton keys

Just want to make a suggestion that skeleton keys should be able to be converted into crypt keys...would be a nice addition. Say 100 skele keys = 1 crypt key etc.

you can convert then.. just use them for opening mystery boxes when blitzing, and you can also think as conversion rate as good when get 9 of 10 times and poor if 0 of 10 times

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
      Just want to make a suggestion that skeleton keys should be able to be converted into crypt keys...would be a nice addition. Say 100 skele keys = 1 crypt key etc.
      are u freakin serious that would be worst deal ever

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
        are u freakin serious that would be worst deal ever
        And how so?? how is another option to obtain crypt keys a bad deal?? maybe 100 skele keys too much sure..but was just an example.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          And how so?? how is another option to obtain crypt keys a bad deal?? maybe 100 skele keys too much sure..but was just an example.
          Well depending on luck you can get 4-5 crypt keys for 8 skele keys on a day's worth of blitzing... lol
          Sure some days are dry, but still for 100 keys getting ~20ish crypt keys out of blitz isn't unheard of.
          I also personally get a crypt key out of the MPD mystery box maybe 3-4 times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Well depending on luck you can get 4-5 crypt keys for 8 skele keys on a day's worth of blitzing... lol
            Sure some days are dry, but still for 100 keys getting ~20ish crypt keys out of blitz isn't unheard of.
            I also personally get a crypt key out of the MPD mystery box maybe 3-4 times a week.
            I get them almost daily...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              I get them almost daily...
              which are the best campaigns to blitz to obtain crypt keys? I am level 50...

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                which are the best campaigns to blitz to obtain crypt keys? I am level 50...
                tbh despite people claims, every campaign with mystery box has the same success rate to drop a key that's my own experience.
                If you are level 50 however do buragoth's grave, the lvl 48 campaign.

Lots of blue junk drops.
                Decent gold.
                Crypt key if you are lucky.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                  tbh despite people claims, every campaign with mystery box has the same success rate to drop a key that's my own experience.
                  If you are level 50 however do buragoth's grave, the lvl 48 campaign.

Lots of blue junk drops.
                  Decent gold.
                  Crypt key if you are lucky.
                  Yeah if your lucky you may get 1 crypt key out of 20 -25 blitz attempts..if your lucky. Just did 10 x blitz and got alot of BBs and bounty scrolls, luck stones...no keys.

Comment

Working...
                  X