Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the negativity in the forums in the past 12 hours,figured I'll say something nice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Then why did you say we can be like Zeb? I nt wan be like Zeb, I'm quite happy with my squishy mage I have spent time on ^^

u are squisyhoe?#14
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
      u are squisyhoe?#14
      No, I'm Blizz from Euro, is in my forum signature
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

No, I'm Blizz from Euro, is in my forum signature
        xDD kk didnt read :P
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Then why did you say we can be like Zeb? I nt wan be like Zeb, I'm quite happy with my squishy mage I have spent time on ^^
          well im top mage on s163 120k br with 20e per month ,than compare ur self how much u spend and u can see how u can be much stronger there with all time and money u invested now and money and time u will keep investing

some archers and knights on my server have balencaller and similar heavy cashing stuff with that money invested there they could be kings

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Moral of the story:
            1. Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. When they ask you to wait, perhaps it won't hurt you to wait.
            2. When you want customer service people to help you, don't verbally abuse them.
            3. Don't always believe what you hear on the forums. This is the internet, people can say all sort of things.
            4. If you have any problems, file a ticket. I know the GMs are doing their job.
            You sir are a genius, I'd also just like to add that if you don't hear back from a ticket you are welcome to go to any mod on the forum to ask them to forward it for you (myself included) Condor you deserve a gold star for this post
            Got any questions? Get In touch with a mod. Have an issue mods can't help with? File a ticket - http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chiri View Post
              You sir are a genius, I'd also just like to add that if you don't hear back from a ticket you are welcome to go to any mod on the forum to ask them to forward it for you (myself included) Condor you deserve a gold star for this post
              he's already a legendary star
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                he's already a legendary star
                trivia: dying stars could form a black hole.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  trivia: dying stars could form a black hole.
                  trivia: dying stars are the brightest.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                    trivia: dying stars are the brightest.
                    --touché--
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Now, I'll say something good about R2 GMs, in particular R2 Summer.

Months ago, I was so sick that I missed an exchange event because I was in the hospital. I do not give out my password so as not to break the ToS. As such, I have A LOT of event tokens wasted. A lot = in the thousands. I was discharged from the hospital and came home and realized that I had all those event items. I figured it won't harm me to file a ticket, requesting some kind of favor from them.

I wrote a nice mail in the ticket (read, that means no abuse, no vulgarity and no whining). Guess what? I received a nice reply back, telling me to be patient. I know that is a formality. But I still waited. 7 days later, I received a reply that they would retrospectively allow me to to exchange.

Moral of the story:
                      1. Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. When they ask you to wait, perhaps it won't hurt you to wait.
                      2. When you want customer service people to help you, don't verbally abuse them.
                      3. Don't always believe what you hear on the forums. This is the internet, people can say all sort of things.
                      4. If you have any problems, file a ticket. I know the GMs are doing their job.
                      I'm not sure of the support structure in R2, but it appears to be tiered, like the overseas call centres most companies in my country have. When you first contact, you get the uncompassionate, non-comprehending, script-reading, data entry type person who just rattles of a script. This level of support is basically there as a buffer to get rid of people that don't care enough to push the issue. It's more expensive to provide support to someone, than to just irritate them with a script and have them give up at first contact.

The second tier service at these call centres is usually in your own country, understand exactly what you want and provide you options, if you're lucky enough to get past R2's tier 1 support staff, this is where the real support starts.

I recently had a ticket that's been open for over a week with a few back and forth replies, it happened to also be with R2 Summer. While the outcome I wanted wasn't achieved and I ended up not taking up the offer that was presented to me, I appreciate the time that R2 Summer went to in giving me options. I don't care if I don't get what I want, or get what I think I deserve, but if I feel like I've been listened to and a genuine attempt to solve my issue has been made, I'm happy to leave it at that.

Not saying that R2 is set up like overseas call centres, but it appears to be very similar in my experience.

Comment

There is many GM's and I think for a whole lot of them is that they cannot really do much.
                        As far as i understand can GM just find stuff.. read into the logs and then forward to someone else if needed.
                        No offense to any other GM but I think Summer is the best(/ one of the best)
                        Ill make sure she gets to read this

Also.. I have to totally agree with Condor on this one.
                        When you want someone to help you, be nice. Treat them how you would like to be treated.
                        All of the GM's are still human, have not found a single bot among them!

Comment

maybe they have an advanced bot that acts human like so you can't tell the diff =P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

yeah they will help u with that if u are a masive spender, if u arnt then tough luck better be on time next time

Comment

Condor WAS a former heavy casher before he quit the game, he even placed top 3 in CW. so R2 wouldn't ignore such a heavy casher having trouble. they go as far making him able to exchange the reward..
                              Months ago, I was so sick that I missed an exchange event because I was in the hospital.
                              Seeing some1 having the same problem recently, on glory crystal exchange, they replied it's ur fault for not planning on what to exchange on glory crystal (he can't make it in time coz of the emergency maintenance)
                              so, they only care about heavy casher. and of course the heavy casher being cared by R2, defended R2 for how nice R2 to them, coz they cashed a lot.
                              hvn't heard a non casher being treated so nicely like the wise-man teacher our CondorHero does. all they do for those non-casher are ignoring them, and giving false hope. or saying it's all player's fault.
                              Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

they even let Condor trolling around, spamming in every forum as he wish after he quit the game.
                                what a nice way treating a heavy casher, even a FORMER one.
                                really how nice of u R2, to heavy casher only though...

Comment

Working...
                                X