Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

All the negativity in the forums in the past 12 hours,figured I'll say something nice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by smartituampas View Post
    Condor WAS a former heavy casher before he quit the game, he even placed top 3 in CW.
    2nd, dude. Tsk tsk.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Moral of the story:
      1. Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. When they ask you to wait, perhaps it won't hurt you to wait.
      2. When you want customer service people to help you, don't verbally abuse them.
      3. Don't always believe what you hear on the forums. This is the internet, people can say all sort of things.
      4. If you have any problems, file a ticket. I know the GMs are doing their job.
      5. Condor is a casher and got some special treatment.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        2nd, dude. Tsk tsk.
        u was 2nd and 3rd, that's why i just say it top 3..
        top 3 can be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.. dude
        Last edited by smartituampas; 03-01-2014, 10:48 AM.
        Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by smartituampas View Post
          u was 2nd and 3rd, that's why i just say it top 3..
          top 3 can be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd..

          2nd and 3rd? now that takes skill
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

          Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

          Comment


          • #35
            and lots of balens of course
            Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by smartituampas View Post
              and lots of balens of course
              he misspelled $kill.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                I invested year+...did u try to see there how are things going u can buy tons of stuff in auction at very cheap price

                for just 200 amethyst u get 500k gold 10k kyanite, 1800 amethyst 100 whips , 1000 amethyst 100 fate stones ,mount is 15000

                they respect ppl that invest money there not like here

                no matter how much u invested time here and money there with half of that time and money u can be like zebq and new content is coming much faster

                tons of new mounts clothes guardian system...and much more
                yes i did try it on ******** and personally the lag is just as bad there, the time zones to not cater to most westerners, recharging is nearly impossible. Do they have more in events? from the one i saw yes, are prices cheaper? yes but its not worth me continuing there if i cant recharge or time zone differences and me having to leave my character behind and start all over again. No thank i will stay here and enjoy the game for as long as it stays afloat
                Game name - Percival
                S98
                Knight
                Guild - Highlander
                BR - 3 mill +

                Comment


                • #38
                  you are 100% correct Chiri, i was having problems with ultimate points left over and was getting no help from ultimate pay whatsoever (4 days of waiting). I complained in the forum and a mod offered to help me, within half a day of the forum mods help ultimatepay released my left over ultimate points. so i back what you are saying Chiri 100%
                  Game name - Percival
                  S98
                  Knight
                  Guild - Highlander
                  BR - 3 mill +

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BawlsofSteel View Post
                    yes i did try it on ******** and personally the lag is just as bad there, the time zones to not cater to most westerners, recharging is nearly impossible. Do they have more in events? from the one i saw yes, are prices cheaper? yes but its not worth me continuing there if i cant recharge or time zone differences and me having to leave my character behind and start all over again. No thank i will stay here and enjoy the game for as long as it stays afloat
                    recharge is easy u just need to register on MOL and normal use ur credit card about lag I didn't had it and am playing now both wartune and ******** simultaneously,yes time zone is bad but dont care much for it....only thing im concerned is I dont see fate lvling card system fishing and gem hunt

                    as I said in many posts content is more important for me to have fun everything else more or less

                    o yea events yes they do have and they are much better ppl can get wings mounts and several them from 1 event also unlimited soul and whip event net things like chocolate

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      More than 2 months ago I filed a ticket about Aquilon blessing (Pan's apollo shield), a skill that clearly states it cannot be removed.
                      Problem is, despite the clear description, it can be scattered in game
                      R2 not only never replied, but also closed the ticket.
                      I asked in forum and mods reopened it, but after more than 2 months of waiting there is still no reply.

                      So yes, they gave you special treatment mate.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                        More than 2 months ago I filed a ticket about Aquilon blessing (Pan's apollo shield), a skill that clearly states it cannot be removed.
                        Problem is, despite the clear description, it can be scattered in game
                        R2 not only never replied, but also closed the ticket.
                        I asked in forum and mods reopened it, but after more than 2 months of waiting there is still no reply.

                        So yes, they gave you special treatment mate.
                        Your negativity has blinded you.

                        Look at the number of bug posts I made and the number of tickets I filed regarding bugs, which went unanswered:
                        Blitz bug [19th December 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-still-exists!
                        Random Disconnect from game: [4th November 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nect-from-game
                        Blitz bug again [13th November 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ll-Description
                        Troop Enlightenment Bug Report [30th May 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Enlightenment
                        Stand In WB Bug [3rd April 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-t-work-for-me
                        EXP Scroll bug [4th February 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-offline-blitz

                        All of the above replies told me to "clear my cookies, clear my cache. Please take a screenshot."
                        Some of them are closed without notice.

                        So? If you keep focusing on the negative, you will never be happy.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Ive had nothing but good service from CS o.O. filed a ticket about missing daru when i was vip lvl 2 shiney new noob..they got back to me fast and said they would look into it...i got a reply i had no missing daru...but inworld on my daru count was 11 mill missing..so being quite angry about it i sent them a slightly heated response and they again said they would check my account...again same thing no missing daru..this all took a week, which by that time i finally looked in barracks and saw all my daru was infact there lol !!( out of barrcks daru count is missing a zero once the count is over 10 mil XD). So I replied again and said thnx for their time etc XD.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I think people do immediately blame R2 for everything, its their first response, which isnt good in a game. But i really do think they can improve on their service. I too have had no replies regards tickets and recently about not being able to do tok and fishing etc. they sent me an apology and explained the compensation a week after it had all happened. Not great service, but people need to stop moaning and complaining all the time. If you dont like it, stop playing!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Your negativity has blinded you.

                              Look at the number of bug posts I made and the number of tickets I filed regarding bugs, which went unanswered:
                              Blitz bug [19th December 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-still-exists!
                              Random Disconnect from game: [4th November 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nect-from-game
                              Blitz bug again [13th November 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ll-Description
                              Troop Enlightenment Bug Report [30th May 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Enlightenment
                              Stand In WB Bug [3rd April 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-t-work-for-me
                              EXP Scroll bug [4th February 2013]: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-offline-blitz

                              All of the above replies told me to "clear my cookies, clear my cache. Please take a screenshot."
                              Some of them are closed without notice.

                              So? If you keep focusing on the negative, you will never be happy.
                              Still I spent 1k+ balens on a skill I don;t use on a sylph I would otherwise chose over iris and gaia.
                              I lost real money, so I can't focus on anything else.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X