Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All the negativity in the forums in the past 12 hours,figured I'll say something nice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the negativity in the forums in the past 12 hours,figured I'll say something nice

Reason:
    1. Moderators have been trigger-happy to delete post for their own pleasure.
    2. Too much negativity already.

Premise:
    People been whining about lack of unlimited free events. Why is that so? Because they've experienced "the goodness" of free stuff and it's hard to go back to non-free stuff. Same as ToK NM. People experienced "goodness" and does not want to go back to goodness. But that said, you can also say it's a "lack" of appreciation and thanksgiving in the general populace.

Now, I'll say something good about R2 GMs, in particular R2 Summer.

Months ago, I was so sick that I missed an exchange event because I was in the hospital. I do not give out my password so as not to break the ToS. As such, I have A LOT of event tokens wasted. A lot = in the thousands. I was discharged from the hospital and came home and realized that I had all those event items. I figured it won't harm me to file a ticket, requesting some kind of favor from them.

I wrote a nice mail in the ticket (read, that means no abuse, no vulgarity and no whining). Guess what? I received a nice reply back, telling me to be patient. I know that is a formality. But I still waited. 7 days later, I received a reply that they would retrospectively allow me to to exchange.

Moral of the story:
    1. Don't be quick to jump to conclusion. When they ask you to wait, perhaps it won't hurt you to wait.
    2. When you want customer service people to help you, don't verbally abuse them.
    3. Don't always believe what you hear on the forums. This is the internet, people can say all sort of things.
    4. If you have any problems, file a ticket. I know the GMs are doing their job.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

5. If you cashed high enough, they will listen to you.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

or if u are not happy here with how things are going there is ******** indo version of wartune much cheaper example 6 month vip 1588 balens 388 balens sc....auction house and much more new content not to mention awesome events

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        or if u are not happy here with how things are going there is ******** indo version of wartune much cheaper example 6 month vip 1588 balens 388 balens sc....auction house and much more new content not to mention awesome events
        Lol, many people here have invested 6mos+ of pure grind into their toons, no offence bud but I'm imagining if they wanna walk away from that it won't be to start a fresh toon on another version of wartune to start the grind from the bottom again.

If prices are cheaper it jus means the gap between haves and have-nots wider. I dread to imagine how hard getting into class wars would be starting from scratch now ^^
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          Lol, many people here have invested 6mos+ of pure grind into their toons, no offence bud but I'm imagining if they wanna walk away from that it won't be to start a fresh toon on another version of wartune to start the grind from the bottom again.

If prices are cheaper it jus means the gap between haves and have-nots wider. I dread to imagine how hard getting into class wars would be starting from scratch now ^^
          I invested year+...did u try to see there how are things going u can buy tons of stuff in auction at very cheap price

for just 200 amethyst u get 500k gold 10k kyanite, 1800 amethyst 100 whips , 1000 amethyst 100 fate stones ,mount is 15000

they respect ppl that invest money there not like here

no matter how much u invested time here and money there with half of that time and money u can be like zebq and new content is coming much faster

tons of new mounts clothes guardian system...and much more
          Last edited by senadbasic; 02-28-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I invested year+...did u try to see there how are things going u can buy tons of stuff in auction at very cheap price

for just 200 amethyst u get 500k gold 10k kyanite, 1800 amethyst 100 whips

they respect ppl that invest money there not like here
            I jus wish you understand time playing in that equation. It doesn't matter how much cheaper those things are, cos people will generally have an average spending power for games, multiply that average spend power by time played, then multiply by about 500,000

The result is your odds of making it into any class wars finals this year if you start playing there now (unless ofc you're prepared to sink into game same cash as zeb or Pip)

On topic: I have no issue with event, yeah it could have been nicer but a freebie is a freebie and I was told never look a gift-horse in the mouth.

Edit: I can be like zeb? The only way a player could be like zeb w/o spending like zeb is if rest of servers were like the Chinese players ^^
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal
              On topic: I have no issue with event, yeah it could have been nicer but a freebie is a freebie and I was told never look a gift-horse in the mouth.
              You're old.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I jus wish you understand time playing in that equation. It doesn't matter how much cheaper those things are, cos people will generally have an average spending power for games, multiply that average spend power by time played, then multiply by about 500,000

The result is your odds of making it into any class wars finals this year if you start playing there now (unless ofc you're prepared to sink into game same cash as zeb or Pip)

Edit: I can be like zeb? The only way a player could be like zeb w/o spending like zeb is if rest of servers were like the Chinese players ^^
                yea I played very long for 120k br more than year and I can afford montly 20e but there for less than 20 euro I could have 6 month membership 1588 balens

as I understand u like to be milked for money and denied fun through tons of new content for another year and more just because u invested time here

don't be slave to your glory

as I said u don't need to cash there much to be zebq everything is much cheaper

Comment

I like this thread. Really good and insightful.
                  +1.5
                  Blood red, pale skin,
                  Moonlight draw me in.
                  Quench my thrist,
                  Coursing veins.
                  Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

yea I played very long for 120k br more than year and I can afford montly 20e but there for less than 20 euro I could have 6 month membership 1588 balens

as I understand u like to be milked for money and denied fun through tons of new content for another year and more just because u invested time here

Shut up already GEICO, er, I mean, senadbasic.
                    You have made it clear already. Now commence the shutting.

Comment

Jus curious, what is the lowest BR on ******** x-server rankings? and how long will it take you to get from lvl 1-70, then farm lvl 70 gear?
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                        Shut up already GEICO, er, I mean, senadbasic.
                        You have made it clear already. Now commence the shutting.
                        don't u mean gecko little lizard from Fallout?

Comment

don't u mean gecko little lizard from Fallout?
                          No.

Tony big tiger from cereal.

Comment

Jus curious, what is the lowest BR on ******** x-server rankings? and how long will it take you to get from lvl 1-70, then farm lvl 70 gear?
                            we are monsters here for them some have 70 set max br is around 140k min 90k most are lvl 80

the thing is I never want to be linketong to be for show off to everyone how im strong and nice looking more important for me is to have fun

Comment

we are monsters here for them some have 70 set max br is around 140k min 90k most are lvl 80

the thing is I never want to be linketong to be for show off to everyone how im strong and nice looking more important for me is to have fun
                              Then why did you say we can be like Zeb? I nt wan be like Zeb, I'm quite happy with my squishy mage I have spent time on ^^
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

Comment

Working...
                              X