How Hitler feels about Love Thy Mount event. ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I had to remove the link to the video because of the profanity in it. Sorry.

OP is welcome to fix that and repost, though.
    i dont get it i dont understand German or what ever language it is. but there is no profanity in the subtitles. if there are any words may be you can point it so OP can correct it and repost it.okay i take it back. there are a few at 1:34 secs from beginning of video. ( had to watch it 5 time to catch that got lost in laughter )
    Last edited by R28881593; 02-28-2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
      i dont get it i dont understand German or what ever language it is. but there is no profanity in the subtitles.
      The profanity is in the subtitles, after most of them leave the room. One word is enough to get it removed from the forum, though.

Posted video links also have to follow the rules of the forum.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        The profanity is in the subtitles, after most of them leave the room. One word is enough to get it removed from the forum, though.

Posted video links also have to follow the rules of the forum.

Its fine! At least I got a few people to laugh which was my goal

If anyone wants to see the video here just go to my channel.

<3

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhisperingPersona
        Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
        Level; 66
        Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

i was lucky i got it in time. and which game is ********? is it dinosaga. and is it not also hosted by r2?.
          ******** is basically Wartune over seas? I think.. but most of the stuff there is cheaper, plus there events are better.
          Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
          Level; 66
          Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

rofl.......

Comment

Originally posted by RubyWeapon View Post
              ******** is basically Wartune over seas? I think.. but most of the stuff there is cheaper, plus there events are better.
              thanks its in english. i play on chinese server, 7road ( mind hurt trying to make sense of unknown language ) i might start over on ******** not sure tough sort of had enough of this game, 13 months now , but still gives option if i have to change my mind. and yeah in chinese its roughly 1/3rd the cost of here and 2 times reward. ex; amethyst mine mount is 15k. and 1800 amethyst give 100 whips and 20 loids each run compared to 10 here . thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                That's all what they are: letters.
                Can't make out any English words.
                I think this guy can't read but don't tell him .

Comment

thanks its in english. i play on chinese server, 7road ( mind hurt trying to make sense of unknown language ) i might start over on ******** not sure tough sort of had enough of this game, 13 months now , but still gives option if i have to change my mind. and yeah in chinese its roughly 1/3rd the cost of here and 2 times reward. ex; amethyst mine mount is 15k. and 1800 amethyst give 100 whips and 20 loids each run compared to 10 here . thank you
                  Oh! where there yah go! I dont have much info on the game I kinda just went with the flow on the video because alot of people were moaning about leaving. I too made an account on there. Not sure If im going to use it though, still looks like wartune to me, and I hate having to start over when ive put so much money into my archer T.T Poo.
                  Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
                  Level; 66
                  Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

What a pity. Chinese servers are so much more ahead of us and things there are probably as cheap if not cheaper than ********. If only I discovered them earlier I'd have convert over =P.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

yep and through auction u can earn balens as well as spend them for items that are very cheap

ever hated when u are mage and find set sword for knight in mpd :P go sell at auction and earn balens

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        i havent clicked the link, but i suppose it's the "nein" video?
                        Nope no one uses the "nein" video, it's always the clip where they all leave the room

Comment

Hitler's a ******* lier!! I can't believe that the fuhrer of germany is a non casher..

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Hitler's a ******* lier!! I can't believe that the fuhrer of germany is a non casher..
                            I'm struggling more with him either playing from the afterlife, or, failing that, playing in 1945 before the interwebz came, I call shenanigans that he's been playing 70 years and is only doing ToK easy
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              I'm struggling more with him either playing from the afterlife, or, failing that, playing in 1945 before the interwebz came, I call shenanigans that he's been playing 70 years and is only doing ToK easy
                              you're no fun at parties, i guess.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                                Time travel DUH!

Comment

Working...
                                X