Thanks for the mount event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the mount event

I for one find this mount event a nice change. Normal whip event would keep me busy 3 days max. Giving us skeleton keys actually gives me something to do after the event ends. Just make sure you give us nice items in the MP / crypt chests so i can get extra in DT Nm key runs.

good to hear someone is happy about it. i am not

Comment

We all got spoiled with events but its not like they were always going to give us free stuff. 600 free whips and an actually reason to do MP because of a whip quest is good in my book. Souls will not give event item in a few weeks either.

Comment

I also appreciate the whip event. It's unlimited, gives a 20% refund on whips and gives soul crystals for next event, I'm very pleased with those components. The skeleton keys really don't do anything for me as I already have more than enough, but between a limited event with 1500-2000 whips traded in as has been the standard for so long, and an unlimited event, I'm quite pleased to take the unlimited event.

Comment

72-78 keys = 200 souls from DT NM. If your like me and have your talents done and full 70 set then being able to do 10x worth of MP that actually gives you a reward is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
            We all got spoiled with events but its not like they were always going to give us free stuff. 600 free whips and an actually reason to do MP because of a whip quest is good in my book. Souls will not give event item in a few weeks either.
            Spoiled? I rather they have a limited soul crystal or mount whip event that give event items than this nonsense right now.

I have over 1k skeleton keys stockpiled, don't need anymore.

Comment

thanks for event

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                Spoiled? I rather they have a limited soul crystal or mount whip event that give event items than this nonsense right now.

I have over 1k skeleton keys stockpiled, don't need anymore.
                So you rather be limited souls / whips so you can earn at most 60 maharas extra instead of be given 700+ whips and souls twice a month? You could always do DT NM key runs to get extra souls and refine stones. You also get extra crypt / MP chests doing them on the weekend.

Comment

one man rubbish is another man treasure

no matter how u sugar coat it

it is not as good as last 2 month event however u look upon it

U can come to terms with it but u cannot deny its not a good event

Comment

Its an amazing event. How can you deny getting 1k+ whips free from using souls then getting another 500+ whips free for using those free whips as bad. Free wings would of done how much more then tons of free whips and souls? I am happy they do unlimited events because having limited events where you get a few event items that cant buy anything sucks no matter how you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                      it is not as good as last 2 month event however u look upon it

U can come to terms with it but u cannot deny its not a good event
                      You're right that it's not as good as basically the best events this game has ever had. That's setting an unrealistic standard though, and setting yourself up for disappointment. Compare this event to events from last year at this time and tell me it's not a good event. It's an amazing event comparatively. You're comparing to the best, I'm comparing to a previous standard that may very well be the standard we go back to. Neither comparison is any more valid than the other, they both simply illustrate points, but it's vital to recognize the bias implicit in the comparison start and end points.

Comment

well its will be better if they add kyanites on next sc, cus i feel lost my vip 9 feel after new academy come till now
                        -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                          You're right that it's not as good as basically the best events this game has ever had. That's setting an unrealistic standard though, and setting yourself up for disappointment. Compare this event to events from last year at this time and tell me it's not a good event. It's an amazing event comparatively. You're comparing to the best, I'm comparing to a previous standard that may very well be the standard we go back to. Neither comparison is any more valid than the other, they both simply illustrate points, but it's vital to recognize the bias implicit in the comparison start and end points.
                          this + 1000

Honestly people if R2 did ANYTHING wrong here it was to underestimate people's ability to stockpile whips/SCs for the previous 2 months' unlimited events. They figured only a few people would have been able to get enough stuff saved up to get a free mount and they totally mis-calculated the effect that Mahra and Sepulchrum exchange would have by giving event exchange items as rewards. They made a mistake and realized it was going to end up hurting their bottom line. They incorporated the unlimited events because people complained so much about the whip and soul crystal events being limited. They then got complaints about the ability of people to get free mounts while simultaneously developing their character because...imagine this...there are people who have MAXED their Soul Engraving and so can't benefit from one of the 2 biggest monthly events. Since ultimately any business must keep it's best customers (The ones who spend the most) happy they modified the events to this new format. It is absolutely still far better than any whip/SC event that took place in the first 10-18 months of this game (Assuming servers 200 and below).
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Glad to see you are happy with this shieety event icari dont need skele keys, coz for what? Dont need rafi stones.
                            Sc gain from this event is not worth spending my 2.5k whips. And also i'm not on rush to upgrate my stats with whips...
                            One thing i rly,rly need is mahra. And we cant get it other way then from buying with balens - i guess its only thing wut we need and cant get other way now

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

its still a pretty good event to me. Compared to the usual events its good enough. The events in last 2 months are really the exception if you had been playing for more than a yr like me. I see many ppl comparing what should've been the norm to the exception and demand R2 to conform to the exception... its really getting ridiculous. Why not those complainers go up to their boss and demand their boss to give them a salary that the highest paid person in their line is getting instead of what they're getting now. When that happens then come back and demand R2 to add event pieces to unlimited events cause its basically asking someone that has limited control over things to do things outside of their control. So many pampered kids out here in the forums moaning day and night....really they should grow up mentally and just get over it that the months of exceptional events are over and we're back to the normal events. Don't expect malls to have 90% sales on all items for all yr round. Be glad it happened for 2 months and after that prices went back to normal =S. While its hard to get the resources we need, its not impossible. All you need is to play long enough. Don't expect to get ahead of the big cashers without spending $$$ nor should you expect to even keep up with their growth when you haven't paid as much as them. If you don't like the parameters set in this game, just go find another one. The game parameters are not gonna change cause of you moaners =P unless of course u buy over R2 and void the lease contract they have with Proficient City and get the lease direct from 7 roads then maybe you can come up with your own set of events for everyone instead of following the shi tty events created by Proficient City cause their big cashers moaned alot on skype. making countless of moaning threads on R2 forums will not change a single thing.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X