No announcement yet.

Thanks for the mount event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I an happy about this event, finally I get my Heavenly Pegasus with my 7K whips
    Mage Calira on US East
    Lvl: 80
    BR: 159K+

Comment

I don't care that there's not chocolate, the thing that I don't really like is the skeleton keys. A lot of people don't need or want the keys, we had a huge influx of keys recently and those of us who no longer require a summoner, have very limited use for a skeleton key. Yes you have 8 chances to get a crypt key by using them in solo campaigns, but that's pretty much the end of their usefulness for those who no longer need them.

By having keys, it only makes the reward great for a certain % of people, if it was something everyone can use, I'd rather see that. If I used all my whips I'd end up with an extra 900 keys that I won't have any use for, except take up a precious spot in my already expensive inventory space.

Comment

I have ~5 days or so till I get my 60 set.

Then I'm going on a splurge of key run donations to low level players in my guild struggling to get their gear sets...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          I have ~5 days or so till I get my 60 set.

Then I'm going on a splurge of key run donations to low level players in my guild struggling to get their gear sets...
          Wow, you have more patience than me. After a few days of 50 x summoners in a row, I want to destroy every last key in existence. I like helping people too ... but those key runs are torture!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
            Wow, you have more patience than me. After a few days of 50 x summoners in a row, I want to destroy every last key in existence. I like helping people too ... but those key runs are torture!
            I suspect that ~10minutes into the key run splurge, I too shall be posting something like you just said... ^_^

However for now (being that I am unable to help anyone due to a late evening MPD slot), I am looking forward to ploughing through VOID and GoD...
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              its still a pretty good event to me. Compared to the usual events its good enough. The events in last 2 months are really the exception if you had been playing for more than a yr like me. I see many ppl comparing what should've been the norm to the exception and demand R2 to conform to the exception... its really getting ridiculous. Why not those complainers go up to their boss and demand their boss to give them a salary that the highest paid person in their line is getting instead of what they're getting now. When that happens then come back and demand R2 to add event pieces to unlimited events cause its basically asking someone that has limited control over things to do things outside of their control. So many pampered kids out here in the forums moaning day and night....really they should grow up mentally and just get over it that the months of exceptional events are over and we're back to the normal events. Don't expect malls to have 90% sales on all items for all yr round. Be glad it happened for 2 months and after that prices went back to normal =S. While its hard to get the resources we need, its not impossible. All you need is to play long enough. Don't expect to get ahead of the big cashers without spending $$$ nor should you expect to even keep up with their growth when you haven't paid as much as them. If you don't like the parameters set in this game, just go find another one. The game parameters are not gonna change cause of you moaners =P unless of course u buy over R2 and void the lease contract they have with Proficient City and get the lease direct from 7 roads then maybe you can come up with your own set of events for everyone instead of following the shi tty events created by Proficient City cause their big cashers moaned alot on skype. making countless of moaning threads on R2 forums will not change a single thing.
              U forget about something what is reason to complain so much...
              7r makes patches 1/2x per month. Yes they have mahra in shop but also after 2 months they give ppl mahra daily on sylph arena. Where here they update 1 patch in 4 parts. Wut that mean? They will milk us 4x longer then orginal dev, and thats why i and many other players are mad. Its not about catching high spenders with collecting sc/whips - whole problem is how long we must w8 for some changes.
              And this events with stuffs to exchange for mahra was some sort of compensation that slow updating
              Last edited by miQQQs; 03-01-2014, 04:13 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

So many crying about these keys but each key is worth about 3 soul crystals each. If your to lazy to do DT NM key runs then that is your own problem and do not cry about not having any use for keys. You might not need the 60 set anymore but the loids are good way of stocking up money when you need it, and 100+ refines stones are welcome by be. In the end I will be making about 2200 souls, 1k refine stones 2.75 mil gold in legend stones / loids and 100+ bonus chests if I do them on the weekends. Just because you personally still need 70 set to keep you busy does not mean that the players that have been around longer / spend more no longer have much of an urge to do Lych NM daily for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                X