X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IcarS69
    replied
    Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
    Spoiled? I rather they have a limited soul crystal or mount whip event that give event items than this nonsense right now.

I have over 1k skeleton keys stockpiled, don't need anymore.
    So you rather be limited souls / whips so you can earn at most 60 maharas extra instead of be given 700+ whips and souls twice a month? You could always do DT NM key runs to get extra souls and refine stones. You also get extra crypt / MP chests doing them on the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    thanks for event

Leave a comment:

• ZSleepingDragonZ
    replied
    Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    We all got spoiled with events but its not like they were always going to give us free stuff. 600 free whips and an actually reason to do MP because of a whip quest is good in my book. Souls will not give event item in a few weeks either.
    Spoiled? I rather they have a limited soul crystal or mount whip event that give event items than this nonsense right now.

I have over 1k skeleton keys stockpiled, don't need anymore.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    72-78 keys = 200 souls from DT NM. If your like me and have your talents done and full 70 set then being able to do 10x worth of MP that actually gives you a reward is nice.

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    I also appreciate the whip event. It's unlimited, gives a 20% refund on whips and gives soul crystals for next event, I'm very pleased with those components. The skeleton keys really don't do anything for me as I already have more than enough, but between a limited event with 1500-2000 whips traded in as has been the standard for so long, and an unlimited event, I'm quite pleased to take the unlimited event.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    We all got spoiled with events but its not like they were always going to give us free stuff. 600 free whips and an actually reason to do MP because of a whip quest is good in my book. Souls will not give event item in a few weeks either.

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    good to hear someone is happy about it. i am not

Leave a comment:

Working...
X