No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    This version of the game has terrible Engrish, recharging looks to be nigh impossible, and only has servers that are far removed from any US time zone. Yes...this is the cure for the English speaking, Wartune player.
    This accurate post!

Comment

lol, that's true. Their english is so bad, that's why i'm still here instead there.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

there are many ppl who speak English there all came from r2

Comment

Well, I spent 1.5 years here at r2, I am not changing now! I don't spend much here anyways, my char is way advanced, it would take me FOREVER to get to where I am now. Forget it. NEw players can go there, if the time zone is better for them, I work nights, so it would be great for me, but ..... I'm not trading in my lvl 80 mage that I worked on for so long with all the friends I made here. It's not all about money and events. If I had a low level, I'd be there in a heartbeat, but I'm not moving now.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

the most nice thing is auction house for example I got 70 leg set and now only piling loids got 800 70 lvl loids which I can give for free to someone through auction (it cost balens still but much lower)

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            Well, I spent 1.5 years here at r2, I am not changing now! I don't spend much here anyways, my char is way advanced, it would take me FOREVER to get to where I am now. Forget it. NEw players can go there, if the time zone is better for them, I work nights, so it would be great for me, but ..... I'm not trading in my lvl 80 mage that I worked on for so long with all the friends I made here. It's not all about money and events. If I had a low level, I'd be there in a heartbeat, but I'm not moving now.
            I understand its hard for me to....but I also aint letting be milked for another year through crazy prices and denied of new content when whole world got all....got 70 leg set long ago and after that I should play another mpd 80 lvl but instead we are forced to replay same old thing every day it get boring when u play something without much purpose
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-01-2014, 05:57 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

i find it funny that you say that it is so much better when i logged on there was when we had the sol event and just to let u know it wasen 25 for a event token but 200 sc's for 1 event token and will bet at alot of the events are hard to get because u need alot of eavy thing so i dosen matter if some stuf is cheaper when the good stuff cost around the same as here

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                You totally missed his point....while non-cashers can afford more, the mega casher can afford tons more with the lowered prices. They'll still be doing 5 digit dmg to you and killing your entire team in arena with a few skills. Nothing will have changed. Only difference is ur br and other stats will be higher than what you have here when you've played long enough there to equal your playing time here. But in terms of PVP, you'll still be at the btm of the food chain. Yes, they get event pieces in unlimited events. Don't forget the event is for all. You have it, the others in ******** have it as well. The mega cashers have it as well and can get more stuff than you did since on top of stockpiling more stuff than you and other non-casher - medium cashers cause of vip and other things they buy, there's event chests that they can further buy to further increase the gap in strength. Instead of 1 zebq, pipsters and tons of other insane OP char in each timezone, you'd get multiple of those since things are cheaper. I'm sure you'll like to face a team of ppl who can kill your entire team on their own individually, so you're facing 3 times an opponent that can fight 1 vs 3. If anything, I'd think that our situation will be worse over there if we ever convert since the barriers are lower while the game mechanics remain the same. Instead of facing just a few big cashers, we'd be facing much more big cashers that will kick our as ses more and still put us off from doing bg and arena. So I'd like to see how will things have changed there to make it better.
                This was exactly the point I was trying to make last night.
                By the time ppl finish their 70 sets the gap between them and the top player x-server will be considerably more than it is on r2.

I appreciate it isn't all about BR, but some events such as group arena and class wars and ToK and BG pretty much are.

I wouldn't feel I had received much value for money at all if by the time I reached lvl 80 on ******** there was a bigger gap between top BR x-server and me than there is currently on r2 platform.

Besides all the semantics who really wants to do all that grind again for 70 set? Or worse, buy loids and stones with Balens when I already have a toon wearing it. ^^
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  This was exactly the point I was trying to make last night.
                  By the time ppl finish their 70 sets the gap between them and the top player x-server will be considerably more than it is on r2.

I appreciate it isn't all about BR, but some events such as group arena and class wars and ToK and BG pretty much are.

I wouldn't feel I had received much value for money at all if by the time I reached lvl 80 on ******** there was a bigger gap between top BR x-server and me than there is currently on r2 platform.

Besides all the semantics who really wants to do all that grind again for 70 set? Or worse, buy loids and stones with Balens when I already have a toon wearing it. ^^
                  u don't need to grind much there at auction they sell loids at very low price

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                    u don't need to grind much there at auction they sell loids at very low price
                    Soooo, I'm gonna spend balens to buy something I already own on r2? ^^
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

Soooo, I'm gonna spend balens to buy something I already own on r2? ^^
                      no u earn balens u can sell items for balens too

Comment

considering its been running for more than a year, they already have hades sylph, and their x-server top player is at 146k, 2nd is 141k, 3rd 137k, and their 100th is at 99963 at this exact date, i found your worries are unsubstantial.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          I can't decide whether you're a troll or jus intellectually challenged.

You have only responded to one tiny point of what everyone has said. I need more time to decide.
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

You have only responded to one tiny point of what everyone has said. I need more time to decide.
                            he meant that you can sell items in the market to other players for balens, so you dont need to buy anymore balens.

Comment

well there is plenty to say to much stuff there and im not really trying to convince u just hate when ppl defend r2 their prices and their unwillingness to release new content u should try create acc there its 2 min job and see for ur self if it suits u to play it I just want to inform ppl what great stuff there are right now and how they can have more fun there

Comment

Yup...

18 balen crypt key vs 75 balen crypt key...

unless ********'s "money conversion" is 3~4 times higher... it will always be cheaper.

I think the guy's talking about Auction House, you sell items on Auction House by Balens

Comment

Working...
                                X