Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The non sense of Wartune.

Hello all.

Today, in this post, we gonna talk a bit about the game we play.
    First of all, I want to share these words from Redoga, one of the most clever player this game ever had.

''I was so stupid to let myself drag into that 'life' and make myself believe I was having a good time.''

''Its a way for some group of people to earn money.''

''Milk it from innocent people by first making them believe its a great game, then make them addicted, and finally, make them believe its fun to spend.''

In that post, I am not saying (Directly) that you should quit the game, I just want YOU, to think about what you're doing with your life.

Friends? No, they are not your friends, they are just peoples you met in a virtual game, dont make it an excuse to keep playing it.

Time spent? Yes, we all spent time on it, and I guess we can tell it was a bad choice? So why you keep spending more time on it even knowing its not good?

Cash spent? Well, you already WASTED, your money, dont expect it to come back playing the game

Addicted? Of course, we are all. But... The only way to stop it, is doing it thinking in your own good.

New patches? They will come, and with them, the more cash required.

Those were 5 reasons, that you may not want to play this game for now on.

My challenge for you is, keep this list up, tell me another reason to quit the game, helping me to help others.
    Or give me a reason(a GOOD one) to keep playing the game

I have one. No matter how much $$$ you spent here, your amount of influence is still 0 compared to the spenders in Proficient City who can influence events like the removal of event pieces from unlimited events we've had starting this month. So why bother playing and spending here. Quit from R2 wartunes and Go spend more than the idiots in Proficient City and then demand them to add back the event pieces. If your spending alone can trump all their spending added together, you'll definitely have a say in what future events everyone will get. While you're at it, go buy over the company as well and make them stop listening to those idiots in that so called VIP elite club. just disband it altogether since they're ruining the game for everyone including the publishers who sub-lease the data from proficient city such as R2 and many others.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

while i agree with your post, can i complain at your choice of font? its hurting my eyes @_@
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This game have taught me how to control myself

The further greed u have the further u have fallen into their traps

The more temptation they offer the more u resisted it means u are actually succeeding in controlling urself

How u train ur toon without using balen and only use it to reward urself to some of the spending is in sych

With good behavior u desire vs good rewards u are allowed to have

This is the game this game will teach u In all haste will only slow ur progress even more or might even spend uselessly at things u get it naturally later on

Imagine this once gems are so hard to come by catacomb nobody clear floor 100 heck ... not even floor 50

DID U EVER CROSS UR MIND U SHOULD BUY LVL 2 gems from cash shop

If u ever did ..... well look at now ? ..... gems everywhere those lvl 7 gems are still hard to get but damn .... u spend on lvl 2 gems which everybody have with ease

Look at those soul crystals those early players those heavy cashier

With the introduction of sylph all those cash balen resources that u spend on mount whip soul crystals gems exp scrolls exp pots

ALL VANISH !! due to the introducation of ORANGE APOLLO FULLLY ENCHANTED SLYPH !

The money u spend 1 year ago on all those things is reduced to nothing ( u might as well dun spend it and dump it on

This patch orange color Apollo instead )

This lesson players will never learn unless they suffer for it

So now comes the question are u ready to put what u learn in order to outsmart players > most importantly outsmart R2

That is what I play for now

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          I have one. No matter how much $$$ you spent here, your amount of influence is still 0 compared to the spenders in Proficient City who can influence events like the removal of event pieces from unlimited events we've had starting this month. So why bother playing and spending here. Quit from R2 wartunes and Go spend more than the idiots in Proficient City and then demand them to add back the event pieces. If your spending alone can trump all their spending added together, you'll definitely have a say in what future events everyone will get. While you're at it, go buy over the company as well and make them stop listening to those idiots in that so called VIP elite club. just disband it altogether since they're ruining the game for everyone including the publishers who sub-lease the data from proficient city such as R2 and many others.
          Well you're in luck! Our biggest spender quit the game leaving a huge gap in their profits, so I'm sure as long as you can spend 10k a week you'll be able to convince them to do anything!

Comment

Is Redoga still playing?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

"First of all, I want to share these words from Redoga, one of the most clever player this game ever had."

Comment

The non sense of players who should just quit the game instead of annoying the **** out of everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X