Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

I have a question and I need major of Kabam or R2game's answer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question and I need major of Kabam or R2game's answer...

Today I got paper checkout of Credit Card. As I recharge 2000 balens 19 times (US$19.99 X 19 times ) but my checkout paper showed it's US$21.31 X 19 times.... 10000 balens $99.99, in my paper it's showed need me pay US$106.64 back. I phoned my card bank and they checked and said it's the Payee (Kabam)'s side problem and gave my bank of credit card's prize. I wanna know what's going on, i got e-mail of checkout, too, paypal showed should pay $19.99, $99,99 why from my bank paper checkout they want me pay $21.31 and $106.64 back?? AND THEY ALREADY ANSWERED ME IT'S THE PAYEE SIDE PROBLEM...SO I NEED KABAM'S ANSWER. tHX~!

send a kabam ticket

Comment

How can i send a ticket to them?

Comment

Are you buying the balens with the original currency or using an exchange rate?

Exchange rates can go up and down. I have often paid a little less for ViP membership due to the exchange rate between £ and $ changing.

Comment

If you valut its not the same as you pay inside you country problie take some amout for exchange frome you valut to $ or € its dose same in Sweden there we have SEK and pay in $
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I'm from Australia, so my recharge on r2 platform, for $20 is around the same for that. It's just the currency difference between countries.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

if ur from u.k and recharge u get currency exchange sometimes its low sometimes its high (normal exchange rates )

Comment

Originally posted by AliceMagnoid View Post
                If you play wartune, there is a G M button just top right of your screen. You click it and the browser takes you to R2 Tickets System. If any problem arises, there is need you can send them a ticket.
                Last edited by Alberteiny; 03-02-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

It is different for Kabam. GM button won't work. Check this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....a-ticket-guide

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    If you valut its not the same as you pay inside you country problie take some amout for exchange frome you valut to $ or € its dose same in Sweden there we have SEK and pay in $
                    No one has any idea what you are blabbering about.

At least use google translate.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

he said the same thing as deaththekid

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

You are "retired" and all u do on forum is trying to be the wiseguy... welldone

Comment

Today I got paper checkout of Credit Card. As I recharge 2000 balens 19 times (US$19.99 X 19 times ) but my checkout paper showed it's US$21.31 X 19 times.... 10000 balens $99.99, in my paper it's showed need me pay US$106.64 back. I phoned my card bank and they checked and said it's the Payee (Kabam)'s side problem and gave my bank of credit card's prize. I wanna know what's going on, i got e-mail of checkout, too, paypal showed should pay $19.99, $99,99 why from my bank paper checkout they want me pay $21.31 and $106.64 back?? AND THEY ALREADY ANSWERED ME IT'S THE PAYEE SIDE PROBLEM...SO I NEED KABAM'S ANSWER. tHX~!
                          OK so you used a Credit card. Most credit cards have charges on:

1) International purchases,
                          2) Foreign currency exchange and
                          3) Internet purchases.
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                          | | | |

Comment

Working...
                          X