Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    - 30% of 280k still = dead from amazon queen delphic
    dark is a unique sylph, is not straightforward like the rest. It is a master of curses and tactics so in the hands of a good tactician it can be devastating, in the hands of most it won't be that great so I expect threads about how weak he is

Comment

- 30% of 280k still = dead from amazon queen delphic
      Hades has many DoTs. Plus its base stats is higher than AQ. While you have more dmg, they have more hp. Chances are, their HP gain will probably outpace your dmg gain with Hades. So that 200+% dmg might not kill them at all. Might bring their hp down low which they'll just heal back with a restore/BL/heal rune. In the meantime, you'll be taking dmg from their DoTs. If you want to talk about 1 hit KO atk, the only master at that is Gaia. 280% can't compare to 470% dmg. Even with the increase in mdef, its still significantly more than AQ's delphic. Plus you get those nice little stacks of unstable voltages will increase ur crit dmg even further. Anyway, Hades is the strongest patk sylph from what I can see of the skills available to it. Gaia is strongest for matk =P
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

It's also important to remember the guardian system coming up, providing sylph resistances. Dropping 200k on another player with a gaia S is just not going to be as common after people get started on that system. So Hades using his DoT's, heal, and other skills will have more opportunity to do their damage. It won't just be a matter of who can turn into the strong sylph and S first in +50% anymore.

Comment

no best thing for a mage is class wars is amason queen matak boost and insane damage by the time u jusmp into sylph troups are dead amazon queen can end a fight in 2 turns.

some days i really wonder if people think before they respond on these forums .....
          Stop giving out wrong information. Hades > Amazon. This has already been proven on the CN servers.

Comment

some days i really wonder if people think before they respond on these forums .....
            I am going to have to agree with you on this part, pointing to yourself as the prime example.

Both Amazon Queen and Hades do PATK but stack with your toons main atk stat thereby still making them good for mages. As mages generally have a lower PDEF than MDEF this makes them both an excellent choice. Hades being the better option if you can spare the coin or we get lucky with unlimited sc and mtw events that both give event tokens (wishful thinking ).

So in conclusion, yes daedalus, please do think before you respond.

Comment

Hades delphic is : Delphic: Endless Devouring Consumes 500 Awakening Points, 310%+295 Physical Dark Damage to all Enemies, has a 50% chance to cause 2~4 enemies to lose 2% of their Max HP for 5 turns. (Cannot be purged)
              so better than amazon queen...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rLqaf0ncfA

we cant get even blue 1 star gaia noon cashers i mean, so look this video lol
                Char. name : â„¢VIPERâ„¢
                Server: S(5) Roaring Wetlands
                Class : Mage

Comment

Must..resist...buying boxes.

T.T I swear the thought of "maybe" getting it, gets me every time with these events, and you know what? I NEVER GET THEM! lol
                  Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
                  Level; 66
                  Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

Originally posted by marian123456789 View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rLqaf0ncfA

we cant get even blue 1 star gaia noon cashers i mean, so look this video lol
                    xD Thanks for the support on the video <3
                    Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
                    Level; 66
                    Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

Originally posted by RubyWeapon View Post
                      xD Thanks for the support on the video <3
                      I saw that video with other subtitles about counter-strike when I was playing it and I am sure there are other versions too, its a funny video though, but I was wondering if you made the subtitles for this one?:P
                      Anyway hades is clearly not for noobs, it requires some tactics :P

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Hades has many DoTs. Plus its base stats is higher than AQ. While you have more dmg, they have more hp. Chances are, their HP gain will probably outpace your dmg gain with Hades. So that 200+% dmg might not kill them at all. Might bring their hp down low which they'll just heal back with a restore/BL/heal rune. In the meantime, you'll be taking dmg from their DoTs. If you want to talk about 1 hit KO atk, the only master at that is Gaia. 280% can't compare to 470% dmg. Even with the increase in mdef, its still significantly more than AQ's delphic. Plus you get those nice little stacks of unstable voltages will increase ur crit dmg even further. Anyway, Hades is the strongest patk sylph from what I can see of the skills available to it. Gaia is strongest for matk =P
                        AQ delphic is 440%, not 280. So it's more straight dmg than hades. Not saying it's better, just correcting the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          I saw that video with other subtitles about counter-strike when I was playing it and I am sure there are other versions too, its a funny video though, but I was wondering if you made the subtitles for this one?:P
                          Anyway hades is clearly not for noobs, it requires some tactics :P

Well the subtitles on my video is ones i made up :P
                          Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
                          Level; 66
                          Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

Working...
                          X