Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Correction and Compensation for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correction and Compensation for

I think R2games should correction the whips event giving us chocolate gold and daru. I don't think anyone need Skeleton key or SC in exchange for whips. ALso I think 30 chocolate will be a nice compensation for this trolling for r2. What's your thoughts gamers about this?

No, they don't need to correct anything as they've done nothing wrong.

Comment

There should be no compensation or a correction to the event, R2 never said they would continue to give away event pieces per whip n sc event.

Comment

sounds like someones 40 mahra short of their Purple Sylph
        Server: 398
        Character Name: Selet
        Class: Mage
        Level: 66
        Battle Rating: 70.3k
        Strength Rank: 12th
        Will update weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
          I think R2games should correction the whips event giving us chocolate gold and daru. I don't think anyone need Skeleton key or SC in exchange for whips. ALso I think 30 chocolate will be a nice compensation for this trolling for r2. What's your thoughts gamers about this?
          I need SC in exchange for whips! and loads of them as well
          Mage Calira on US East
          Lvl: 80
          BR: 159K+

Comment

Yeah this is a stupid idea, who needs gold and daru from an event. Just do WB....

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
              Yeah this is a stupid idea, who needs gold and daru from an event. Just do WB....
              in my case i cant do a wb coz they removed only one i coud do , with one fited in my time betwean work and sleep time.

Comment

Working...
              X