Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

just speaking my mind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • just speaking my mind

    i am seriously not happy about the way people from proficient city are treating players.. i am a VIP 9 + casher that wanted to say proficient city is killing our player base as the non cashers are leaving the game now over these unlimited events that don't have event things in them (e.g chocolates). a very large portion of the player base is non casher and if they leave like so many have the servers WILL DIE.

    i saw on proficient city website and this is taken direct from it:
    The first server launched on August 2012 and the second month's revenue already broke the million dollars bar. During Christmas Day 2012, the number of Facebook visits to Wartune's page broke the one hundred million bar. In less than half a year, there are more than 250 servers, and 800,0000 users. The game uses 3D render in a 2D performance system to bring players the best visual gaming experience.

    they should do the right thing and give the non cashers a chance at these events so they don't leave and kill all servers. was bad enough the auction house was cancelled in previous patch to but hey it might hurt there revenue but on other hand us cashers might cash a little more and use auction house to help those who can't cash
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

  • #2
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    i am seriously not happy about the way people from proficient city are treating players.. i am a VIP 9 + casher that wanted to say proficient city is killing our player base as the non cashers are leaving the game now over these unlimited events that don't have event things in them (e.g chocolates). a very large portion of the player base is non casher and if they leave like so many have the servers WILL DIE.

    i saw on proficient city website and this is taken direct from it:
    The first server launched on August 2012 and the second month's revenue already broke the million dollars bar. During Christmas Day 2012, the number of Facebook visits to Wartune's page broke the one hundred million bar. In less than half a year, there are more than 250 servers, and 800,0000 users. The game uses 3D render in a 2D performance system to bring players the best visual gaming experience.

    they should do the right thing and give the non cashers a chance at these events so they don't leave and kill all servers. was bad enough the auction house was cancelled in previous patch to but hey it might hurt there revenue but on other hand us cashers might cash a little more and use auction house to help those who can't cash
    yep no surprise there are many at ******** from r2 I created yesterday acc wouldn't know otherwise but someone mentioned it in forum ....many are leaving

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      yep no surprise there are many at ******** from r2 I created yesterday acc wouldn't know otherwise but someone mentioned it in forum ....many are leaving
      Must you mention on every single thread about ********? Tbh if I was a forum admin I would be swinging the banhammer about now for unwarranted spamming.

      There's actually a dscussion thread about it here if you really can't type a post w/o mentioning it you might be better restraining your posts to that thread:

      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?105422-********
      Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-01-2014, 08:24 AM.
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

      ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        yep no surprise there are many at ******** from r2 I created yesterday acc wouldn't know otherwise but someone mentioned it in forum ....many are leaving
        oh yay another mentions that game .. i said leaving in general
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          Must you mention on every single thread about ********? Tbh if I was a forum admin I would be swinging the banhammer about now for unwarranted spamming.

          There's actually a dscussion thread about it here if you really can't type a post w/o mentioning it you might be better restraining your posts to that thread:

          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?105422-********
          yes I must

          Comment


          • #6
            On topic though, it does seem a tad unfair events rewards on r2 platforms are tailored to the proficient city player-base. It's like paying UK taxes and getting US government services, it doesn't work. Sad thing is I don't think there's a lot r2 can do about it.
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

            ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

            Comment


            • #7
              Hmm..any lawyer here? Maybe we can find a way to blame the cashers on that *** club in PCity so that R2 can sue them under Tort of Negligence or something and demand compensation. Then maybe they'll stop spoiling the game for everyone cause they can't benefit from it yet want to stop everyone else even ppl that don't play with them in x-servers. Would be nice if can bankrupt them in someway to teach them a lesson.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Hmm..any lawyer here? Maybe we can find a way to blame the cashers on that *** club in PCity so that R2 can sue them under Tort of Negligence or something and demand compensation. Then maybe they'll stop spoiling the game for everyone cause they can't benefit from it yet want to stop everyone else even ppl that don't play with them in x-servers. Would be nice if can bankrupt them in someway to teach them a lesson.
                oh i do blame those elite club idiots since they get there on skype room with the PCity devs
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

                Comment


                • #9
                  If I choose a game to play... I would not play Wartune or anything resemble Wartune ever again...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                    i am seriously not happy about the way people from proficient city are treating players.. i am a VIP 9 + casher that wanted to say proficient city is killing our player base as the non cashers are leaving the game now over these unlimited events that don't have event things in them (e.g chocolates). a very large portion of the player base is non casher and if they leave like so many have the servers WILL DIE.

                    i saw on proficient city website and this is taken direct from it:
                    The first server launched on August 2012 and the second month's revenue already broke the million dollars bar. During Christmas Day 2012, the number of Facebook visits to Wartune's page broke the one hundred million bar. In less than half a year, there are more than 250 servers, and 800,0000 users. The game uses 3D render in a 2D performance system to bring players the best visual gaming experience.

                    they should do the right thing and give the non cashers a chance at these events so they don't leave and kill all servers. was bad enough the auction house was cancelled in previous patch to but hey it might hurt there revenue but on other hand us cashers might cash a little more and use auction house to help those who can't cash

                    I agree 100 percent with this. What they are not realizing is that expecting to much from us players will be there downfall. Yes there are alot of cashers out there, but everyone cant and will NOT spend money on this game. Some play to win, and some play just for the fun of it. Like someone had mentioned before, High cashers can have all the things and even be super strong, but what good will it do if theres no one to compete against? I mean play wise. For a non cashier it is already hard when it comes to everything else. Now that they've given light cashers to no cashers a taste of unlimited events for balen based things, It is only natural that people are going to be outraged for trying to take that away. To be honest I don't think being upset about this event is us being spoiled, Its about keeping things fair. Non cashers have a choice to save up whips or crystals, and if they don't get the balen based item this month, than OH WELL try again next month. Its not like EVERY non casher gets every epic item each month. They should still have the privilege though everyone should, not giving away something that we all most likely have.
                    Last edited by RubyWeapon; 03-01-2014, 01:10 PM.
                    Meow Meow Choco Cho~







                    Class; Archer
                    Level; 66
                    Battle Rattling; 73k

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I forget who mentioned it (May have been Athena) in another thread but those that are cashing a reasonable amount (especially in jewel hunt daily) are going to have substantially more whips than non-cashers. So a casher gets substantially more out of these unlimited events in terms of things like mahra and sepulcrum. Light, moderate and even heavy cashers that aren't the insane whales all benefit from having unlimited events give event tokens. It's the insane whales that buy 10 packs of 1k sc for 4k balens every day during those events that I believe are asking for the unlimited events to take a nerf, and I believe that the considerable outcry (though personally I think it's far overplayed in just how 'bad' this event is, it's not bad, it's just not as show-stopping, as the previous months that basically if you missed them, fell behind in the server rankings) that the mods are clearly aware of and will hopefully be reporting to the devs at ProC, will change the minds of those devs. I don't know, but as Condor said in another thread, verbally abusing those that you're requesting something from is simply an ineffective strategy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So they dont want us players getting good events...umm that they got...ummm that helped them get where they are..really??? what are they scared of?? maybe it should be called the sissy boy club instead??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Agree. Those big spenders will buy 200 event boxes daily so they get plenty of mahra/sepulcrum anyway. But for noncashers the access to mahra and septu is very limited. Evetually they will feel there's no way to enjoy this game and quit. Lost quite a few active players in our servers already.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X