This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Yes, even though the Reindoor was based on whips (and whips were unlimited events), bear in mind that there were NO EASY way to get whips in December 2012.
    No jewel hunts, and the only source were the daily devotion (1 whip) and maybe winning guild in GB.
    no longer logging in? just login to comment

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Yes, even though the Reindoor was based on whips (and whips were unlimited events), bear in mind that there were NO EASY way to get whips in December 2012.
      No jewel hunts, and the only source were the daily devotion (1 whip) and maybe winning guild in GB.
      NOT TRUE. Since i began a few month earlier (August / September) I could not have all those whips. And i am a free player...the reindeer was easy to obtain, although i don't know how anymore. Same with the Golden Impala...i tihnk that was an unlimited SC event. (read "easy to obtain")
      Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Condor still posting? How about Antiapartment?
        Last edited by Eskendal; 12-05-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by say-forum View Post
          NOT TRUE. Since i began a few month earlier (August / September) I could not have all those whips. And i am a free player...the reindeer was easy to obtain, although i don't know how anymore. Same with the Golden Impala...i tihnk that was an unlimited SC event. (read "easy to obtain")
          reindeer mount was a free to obtain mount last christmas from the event box that were droping in catacombs. impala was january or feb mount event reward, and i think people got it easy afte whips/sc events that mounth, being last month with unlimited event that also gave event box

Comment

They should just put all old mounts to shop (at half price) or CW shop...
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              Condor still posting? How about Antiapartment?
              look at the post date

tho i wont be surprised if condor still lurking around in shadows.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                tho i wont be surprised if condor still lurking around in shadows.

condor bby come out of the shadows, Mr. lad wants a word with you
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                X