arena party to be only between people who have invested so

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena party to be only between people who have invested so

What would be the reason for which I have to fight in the arena with cashers?
    Other than that permanent, meaning to give satisfaction to those who have invested money in the game, they are so good because they gave money.
    If r2 think games are so strong and in control, to eliminate all who have not given enough money and remain only with those who give money.
    If r2 games can not eliminate those who do not give money, provide human conditions and allow the arena only among those who have contributed so much to this game.

why only arena party? BG, GB, CW, and many other aspects in this game are indeed for cashers. welcome to p2w game.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol my group usually gets close to 30 wins in arena, all 3 of us are non cashers, it's all about slow levelling, so quit your ranting
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

if you dont like it dont go arena

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          lol my group usually gets close to 30 wins in arena, all 3 of us are non cashers, it's all about slow levelling, so quit your ranting
          oh you haven't seen 65+ arena, i suppose.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

it goes for the same in all arena 30s,40s,50s, 60s, build slow and have an advantage

level up really fast, then thats your problem, not r2s

Comment

it goes for the same in all arena 30s,40s,50s, 60s, build slow and have an advantage

level up really fast, then thats your problem, not r2s
              yep, now it's confirmed that you havent touched 65+ GA.

Comment

Originally posted by lolozaur View Post
                What would be the reason for which I have to fight in the arena with cashers?
                Other than that permanent, meaning to give satisfaction to those who have invested money in the game, they are so good because they gave money.
                Yep that's it. Free players are here so cashers can feel good about spending money when they beat them.
                What was the point of this post when you already know the answer?
                SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Oh the lovely stun...
                  How do I start about telling thy love with thee?
                  Blood red, pale skin,
                  Moonlight draw me in.
                  Quench my thrist,
                  Coursing veins.
                  Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    my first toon is 65+ actually

and i will admit i levelled way too fast, and my br sucks, it seems to me you are just butthurt because you did the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
                      Oh the lovely stun...
                      How do I start about telling thy love with thee?
                      not the stuns, the gap between cashers and non cashers are noticable after 65+. you think only non cashers who doing slow leveling?

my first toon is 65+ actually

and i will admit i levelled way too fast, and my br sucks, it seems to me you are just butthurt because you did the same thing
                      xD
                      now you're trying too hard.
                      on the contrary, i think you are butthurt because you didnt raise your toon properly and assuming other people as stupid as you.

Comment

i said i didn't raise it properly on my first account, but my second one i did a good job

some people just can't read

fools

Comment

wait till u get to lvl 80 u will rant fast im vip only and play very long game year+

hs in week maxed 70 leg set got astral value 220k all lvl 6 gem and some 7 ....120k br mage u will still be their b*tch no matter how much u slowed lvl evemtually ur game will be sc rewed sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            wait till u get to lvl 80 u will rant fast im vip only and play very long game year+

hs in week maxed 70 leg set got astral value 220k all lvl 6 gem and some 7 ....120k br mage u will still be their b*tch no matter how much u slowed lvl evemtually ur game will be sc rewed sooner or later
                            That's the sad truth,een with slow leveling everybody will reach a point where they will stand no chance against the cashers.

Comment

i said i didn't raise it properly on my first account, but my second one i did a good job

some people just can't read

fools
                              Lol the irony. You just admitted you didnt raise your toon properly like i said.
                              And now you're compensating your stupidity by calling other people a fool because you did the same stupidity on your first toon.

Comment

Working...
                              X