arena party to be only between people who have invested so

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolozaur View Post
    What would be the reason for which I have to fight in the arena with cashers?
    Other than that permanent, meaning to give satisfaction to those who have invested money in the game, they are so good because they gave money.
    If r2 think games are so strong and in control, to eliminate all who have not given enough money and remain only with those who give money.
    If r2 games can not eliminate those who do not give money, provide human conditions and allow the arena only among those who have contributed so much to this game.
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    lol my group usually gets close to 30 wins in arena, all 3 of us are non cashers, it's all about slow levelling, so quit your ranting
    Even if you won't play against cashers, you'll meet people that knows a little about the game, you wont stand a chance against slow levelers either, nor against the old players with hs and so on...good luck finding a match after removing all of them

Comment

Lvl 70 with 40k or less battle rating detected.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

but im not really concerned about heavy cashers I simply don't play arena anymore nor bg,for me game lose purpose if u cant obtain rewards...example 70 leg set got long time ago now I don't really see why I play lych nm every day and further month or so until they release 80 mpd I finished 70 set I want to move on to next big thing

same is with all other things why play bg max honor and carting rewards are lame for someone like me who have 50+ sockets and to obtain lvl 3 gem chance is low and don't make much difference when we take in account that im working on lvl 7 gems

most things lose purpose and im simply bored and cant comprehend why they are waiting so much with patches they say it will come in april by than ill make another 70 leg set lol got 900 loids now

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          but im not really concerned about heavy cashers I simply don't play arena anymore nor bg,for me game lose purpose if u cant obtain rewards...example 70 leg set got long time ago now I don't really see why I play lych nm every day and further month or so until they release 80 mpd I finished 70 set I want to move on to next big thing

same is with all other things why play bg max honor and carting rewards are lame for someone like me who have 50+ sockets and to obtain lvl 3 gem chance is low and don't make much difference when we take in account that im working on lvl 7 gems

most things lose purpose and im simply bored and cant comprehend why they are waiting so much with patches they say it will come in april by than ill make another 70 leg set lol got 900 loids now
          well thats the reason I have to do so many months of lych in order to get that 70 set lol, and crypt tokens are a real pain to get as well. They do try to slow us down as much as possible so we wont have everything max and get bored, they should have been a little faster with lvl 80 set though. Not that I complain since I actually wish for the lvl 80 set to appear after i get the lvl 70 one myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            not the stuns, the gap between cashers and non cashers are noticable after 65+. you think only non cashers who doing slow leveling?

xD
            now you're trying too hard.
            on the contrary, i think you are butthurt because you didnt raise your toon properly and assuming other people as stupid as you.
            The stuns get crappy 65+ I didn't say that only non-cashers are slow leveling. Heavy cashers really don't need to at all. Middle somewhat, and light for some time.
            Blood red, pale skin,
            Moonlight draw me in.
            Quench my thrist,
            Coursing veins.
            Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              well thats the reason I have to do so many months of lych in order to get that 70 set lol, and crypt tokens are a real pain to get as well. They do try to slow us down as much as possible so we wont have everything max and get bored, they should have been a little faster with lvl 80 set though. Not that I complain since I actually wish for the lvl 80 set to appear after i get the lvl 70 one myself lol
              I did too so many months but now im probably waiting month and half for 80 mpd and will wait until april if they release it than if not I will have to play stupid lych again....maybe ill just take brak from game or do events only and nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                I did too so many months but now im probably waiting month and half for 80 mpd and will wait until april if they release it than if not I will have to play stupid lych again....maybe ill just take brak from game or do events only and nothing else
                well... lately i only play the game from 10-12 am and 8-10.30 pm, those time alone should cover all the events.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by lolozaur View Post
                  What would be the reason for which I have to fight in the arena with cashers?
                  Other than that permanent, meaning to give satisfaction to those who have invested money in the game, they are so good because they gave money.
                  If r2 think games are so strong and in control, to eliminate all who have not given enough money and remain only with those who give money.
                  If r2 games can not eliminate those who do not give money, provide human conditions and allow the arena only among those who have contributed so much to this game.
                  Human conditions?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                    That's the sad truth,een with slow leveling everybody will reach a point where they will stand no chance against the cashers.
                    Yep, and a casher slow leveling will beat non-cashers slow leveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      lol my group usually gets close to 30 wins in arena, all 3 of us are non cashers, it's all about slow levelling, so quit your ranting
                      some ppl will never got got it
                      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

slow leveling use to be an advantage..........but not any more.......best is to play for fun

Comment

Look how slow-leveling changed the game. look back 2013 when slow-leveling is just a thread. look back the patches, the experiences or is it just a coincidence that the marketing style is somewhat connected to the PROGRESS of players? It's been more than a year since the thread is there and that's very advantageous to slow-leveler especially those who knows the concept and ofcourse for cashers. So don't be surprise if arena or the competition is just what it is now.
                          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                          X