4 People already quit wartune today from my server :(( thank you R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    I DID say you were exaggerating and leaving out information. Unfortunately YOU did not understand my comment due to an inability to recognize the overall tone of my post. Trust me I don't need to use defense of this game or it's providers as an excuse to point out when other people are being stupid. You like this other place? That's awesome....but people who spam every thread they can find talking about a subject without FULLY disclosing (or even fully knowing) all the information are a plague to humanity....at least imho.
    I just point to most ppl I can to go try and see if they like if they don't they can come back here no one is forcing no one...but yet again u say I exaggerate but u don't say in what how do u really know I do really exaggerate if u never have been there or said anything u think its exaggerated

Comment

Well we tried to play in ******** and we tried to recharge also there to prove what most of migrating players said that it's cheaper. Something we discover there is that it has a lesser minimum recharge for balen/jewel like my toon already can recharge for just around $2 (100 jewels). However, when we analyzed, the balen cost there is higher than r2 wartune. Coz for $5 you get 500 balen here whereas the price of 500 jewels there is around $7-$8. And what cheaper items are those that you can farm in guild blessing like rods, crypt key etc. But basic items like wings and clothing (coz you need clothing for extra rage especially archers) have higher prices than r2.

Here's the comparison:
      R2 wartune wings: 1995 balens = around $20 vs. ******** wings: 1598 jewels = around $22
      R2 clothing/core/charms: 395 balens vs. ******** clothing/core/charms: 298 jewels (considering ******** has higher balen/jewel cost)

Maybe the only edge of ******** over R2 Wartune is that the former have trade system and earlier updates (?). Not really sure but that's what we conclude as of now, that the items doesn't much have difference or some items there are cheaper and some have higher cost. We will just play like an alt there coz I can't prefer my new char there who will start from the scratch with not much of a cost difference compared here.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        I just point to most ppl I can to go try and see if they like if they don't they can come back here no one is forcing no one...but yet again u say I exaggerate but u don't say in what how do u really know I do really exaggerate if u never have been there or said anything u think its exaggerated
        Because I DID start a toon over there to see what the fuss was all about.
        1. It only has Indonesian and South-East Asian server choices which are way out of synch with the schedule of many people playing on US servers (you failed to point this out in any of your statements).
        2. The recharge system requires you to register with MOL (you didn't mention this until someone said it was difficult for them to recharge).
        3. The In-Game translations are HORRIBLE (comical at best and almost incomprehensible at worst which you ALSO did not mention).
        4. You stated that nobody is greedy (find it extremely hard to believe that you are qualified to speak for an entire game population and their intentions so that is an exaggeration).
        5. You stated in one of your posts that anyone could switch over right now and within 2-3 months have full Legend 70 or 80 set (Whether it is POSSIBLE or not you really have no way of knowing since by your own admission you only recently discovered it yourself).

I am in no way arguing the upside for SOME people. If you live in Indonesia or South-East Asia it is almost a no-brainer that you should check out this other provider. It IS cheaper (By my calculations about 35% less for VIP and SOME items) and has more content. There are, however, several downsides for people like me which you fail to mention. THAT is the problem I have with your posts (well that and the fact that you have spammed them throughout the forums to the point of completely hijacking un-related threads).
        Last edited by FarrelBrown; 03-01-2014, 07:29 PM.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

THAT is the problem I have with your posts (well that and the fact that you have spammed them throughout the forums to the point of completely hijacking un-related threads).
          Very well said
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

1. It only has Indonesian and South-East Asian server choices which are way out of synch with the schedule of many people playing on US servers (you failed to point this out in any of your statements).
            2. The recharge system requires you to register with MOL (you didn't mention this until someone said it was difficult for them to recharge).
            3. The In-Game translations are HORRIBLE (comical at best and almost incomprehensible at worst which you ALSO did not mention).
            4. You stated that nobody is greedy (find it extremely hard to believe that you are qualified to speak for an entire game population and their intentions so that is an exaggeration).
            5. You stated in one of your posts that anyone could switch over right now and within 2-3 months have full Legend 70 or 80 set (Whether it is POSSIBLE or not you really have no way of knowing since by your own admission you only recently discovered it yourself).

I am in no way arguing the upside for SOME people. If you live in Indonesia or South-East Asia it is almost a no-brainer that you should check out this other provider. It IS cheaper (By my calculations about 35% less for VIP and SOME items) and has more content. There are, however, several downsides for people like me which you fail to mention. THAT is the problem I have with your posts (well that and the fact that you have spammed them throughout the forums to the point of completely hijacking un-related threads).
            I don't really see why all 5 things there are bad u mentioned time I don't mind the recharge sytem don't see anything wrong just register and pay with credit card in game translation what is wrong with tem they aint hurting my feelings no I still state nobody is greedy 13 balens in aution for c key how much more cheaper u can get I never mantion someone can have full 70 leg set in 2 or 3 months u lie

Comment

senadbasic is Indonesian, to begin with.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

again as I see u just see wrong things u didn't went to auction to see that 40 set amulet cost 30 balens u don't really mention good things u are just defending r2

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  senadbasic is Indonesian, to begin with.
                  no im from Serbia malice :P

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                    again as I see u just see wrong things u didn't went to auction to see that 40 set amulet cost 30 balens u don't really mention good things u are just defending r2
                    You are now simply defending your own bias. I told you I'm happy that it works for YOU. It doesn't work for ME because I use PayPal not MOL. It doesn't work for ME because I am on the West Coast of the US not Eastern Europe/South-East Asia or Indonesia. It doesn't work for ME because I know the English language well enough to resent having to piece together meaning when it is butchered. You HAVE stated in previous posts on other threads that the Auction House and lower cost of items means people can achieve higher BR and Level 70+ Legendary gear FASTER so you are now the one lying by stating you haven't said those things.

There is no defense of R2 in any of my posts on this topic. There IS disdain for a person who tells others that something is better for them without giving out all the information. You have stated over and over that this other provider is better in EVERY way and allowed the implication to stand at that. The fact that you consistently return to this claim that I am defending R2 shows that you have a limited comprehension of the intricacies surrounding this debate. Therefore I am officially done with you as it is a waste of my time to carry on a conversation with someone who doesn't understand the subject.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

You are now simply defending your own bias. I told you I'm happy that it works for YOU. It doesn't work for ME because I use PayPal not MOL. It doesn't work for ME because I am on the West Coast of the US not Eastern Europe/South-East Asia or Indonesia. It doesn't work for ME because I know the English language well enough to resent having to piece together meaning when it is butchered. You HAVE stated in previous posts on other threads that the Auction House and lower cost of items means people can achieve higher BR and Level 70+ Legendary gear FASTER so you are now the one lying by stating you haven't said those things.

There is no defense of R2 in any of my posts on this topic. There IS disdain for a person who tells others that something is better for them without giving out all the information. You have stated over and over that this other provider is better in EVERY way and allowed the implication to stand at that. The fact that you consistently return to this claim that I am defending R2 shows that you have a limited comprehension of the intricacies surrounding this debate. Therefore I am officially done with you as it is a waste of my time to carry on a conversation with someone who doesn't understand the subject.
                      again I don't care about if it aint working or not for u im just saying ppl who aren't happy here to go try there I don't give heck about u or if it does or doesn't work for u

I just listed I never posted ppl could get 70+ legendary geat faster so again u lie about give me post where I say ppl can get 70+ leg gear

im not saying to no one that its better for them I stated ppl should go and try there and see if there things work for them

I even stated some things are bad and some things are good there

like no fate lvl no gem hunt no fishing no card system

u really have problems...

Comment

Doesn't make sense if those noncashers quit because of treasure and fishing, although the big balenors maxed treasure hunt daily in my server.

Comment

Working...
                        X