This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sick of all your ****

no not you r2, the majority of the posters on here, ranting and crying about events and cashers

#1 who cares f you didnt get chocolates we got 20% of our whips back from the event, besides it's free, be thankful we even got an event
    #2 quit your complaining about cashers, they can cash all they want but eventually the free players will catch up, cashers only have an advantage for a short time, wings dont add much br anyway, and with bound balens you can save up for your own + spire chests give fashion shards/cores
    #3 stop ranting about r2 not doing anything, proficient city runs this, go take it up to them, send them an angry email or something
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

ranting about ranting ehh
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

i guess you could say that

Comment

my ranting is mostly about bad forum posters, who complains about other people complaining. it's hypocrite, if i must say.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

just have to ignore them all if they choose not to use their whips and fall behind they can blame themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            no not you r2, the majority of the posters on here, ranting and crying about events and cashers

#1 who cares f you didnt get chocolates we got 20% of our whips back from the event, besides it's free, be thankful we even got an event
            #2 quit your complaining about cashers, they can cash all they want but eventually the free players will catch up, cashers only have an advantage for a short time, wings dont add much br anyway, and with bound balens you can save up for your own + spire chests give fashion shards/cores
            #3 stop ranting about r2 not doing anything, proficient city runs this, go take it up to them, send them an angry email or something
            Hmm let's see some things here.
            #3, give me proof that proficient city runs this R2's wartune. I want links or anything else that was officially made saying that they run it.
            #2, Quite wrong on that. Cashers will always have a cutting edge in this game. It's a P2W-F2P game.
            Blood red, pale skin,
            Moonlight draw me in.
            Quench my thrist,
            Coursing veins.
            Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

We should be grateful that there are any unlimited events at all. So much SC is being fed into the game now and SC events give us mount whips to use on events that give us....more SC. Take away unlimited events and goodbye inventory space or force people to use their excess without any return.

The top event items were meant for cashers. Otherwise, what's the point of selling boxes if anyone can easily obtain the items for free?

Comment

you fool, even when you log into wartune it says proficient city, proficient lease the game to r2, and they lease to all other servers, you would know that if you weren't too busy complaining

cashers only have the edge if you want them too, i have come across quite a few cashers, spent tons of money, and i have been able to slaughter them, go to oceanic 20 on kabam, most of those players are level 80, spent tons and are weak as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  We should be grateful that there are any unlimited events at all. So much SC is being fed into the game now and SC events give us mount whips to use on events that give us....more SC. Take away unlimited events and goodbye inventory space or force people to use their excess without any return.

The top event items were meant for cashers. Otherwise, what's the point of selling boxes if anyone can easily obtain the items for free?

this exactly, i remember when i first started they had no unlimited events, it was use 25 whips in a day, and it was redeemable once

Comment

you fool, even when you log into wartune it says proficient city, proficient lease the game to r2, and they lease to all other servers, you would know that if you weren't too busy complaining

cashers only have the edge if you want them too, i have come across quite a few cashers, spent tons of money, and i have been able to slaughter them, go to oceanic 20 on kabam, most of those players are level 80, spent tons and are weak as ****
                    I'm not a fool. Give me legit, official proof that Proficient City runs R2's wartune. If you don't give me any proof, you're just guessing. I don't complain by the way. So you can't make those assumptions without valid proof
                    I agree to many people are whining over it. It should come maybe sometime in the future. There is also a difference of smart cashing and not-so-smart cashing. There is more of smart people cashing than the other. Tell me over time, if the cashers didn't quit, could you beat ZebQ? Pipster? And the others top 10 cashers all over? Simple answer is no. Unless you cash like them, it's impossible to catch up to them, unless they go inactive. Even after weeks or months, may not be able to beat them.
                    Last edited by LadyNephthys; 03-01-2014, 12:39 PM.
                    Blood red, pale skin,
                    Moonlight draw me in.
                    Quench my thrist,
                    Coursing veins.

Comment

This is true, Just having a **** ton of money doesn't make you strong anymore. I know ALOT of non cashers who are beasts and can wipe out a few heavy cashiers with purple sylphs. Though I do admit cashing does get your br and power up quicker, but its a bit more than that.
                      Last edited by RubyWeapon; 03-01-2014, 12:47 PM.
                      Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
                      Level; 66
                      Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
                        I'm not a fool. Give me legit, official proof that Proficient City runs R2's wartune. If you don't give me any proof, you're just guessing. I don't complain by the way. So you can't make those assumptions without valid proof
                        I agree to many people are whining over it. It should come maybe sometime in the future. There is also a difference of smart cashing and not-so-smart cashing. There is more of smart people cashing than the other. Tell me over time, if the cashers didn't quit, could you beat ZebQ? Pipster? And the others top 10 cashers all over? Simple answer is no. Unless you cash like them, it's impossible to catch up to them, unless they go inactive. Even after weeks or months, may not be able to beat them.
                        how about googling it, ya fool

Comment

how about googling it, ya fool
                          Give me a link. Why won't you?
                          Blood red, pale skin,
                          Moonlight draw me in.
                          Quench my thrist,
                          Coursing veins.

Comment

Originally posted by RubyWeapon View Post
                            This is true, Just having a **** ton of money doesn't make you strong anymore. I know ALOT of non cashiers who are beasts and can wipe out a few heavy cashiers with purple sylphs. Though I do admit cashing does get your br and power up quicker, but its a bit more than that.
                            yep this is true, im currently 45k br unbuffed at level 54, will have close to 55k when i get my full pve set, im currently working 45 gear, nowhere near as good as i have seen though

Comment

#1 majority of the players care, if you don't care. go ahead and use your whips.
                              #2 i see, you don't even understand the power of cashing. Your view of it is just an advantage for a short time? Learn to play. If you don't know how to cash properly, don't say that it only gives advantage for a short time.
                              #3 why bother with proficient city? if R2 players are angry, Proficient City will do something? if R2 players are angry, Proficient City will lose money? That's why we have forums to discuss good and bad stuff in this game. So SHut up. It is R2's job to complain to Proficient City or 7Road when R2 players are not having fun.
                              Last edited by mageheal50; 03-01-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X