This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    #1 majority of the players care, if you don't care. go ahead and use your whips.
    #2 i see, you don't even understand the power of cashing. Your view of it is just an advantage for a short time? Learn to play. If you don't know how to cash properly, don't say that it only gives advantage for a short time.
    #3 why bother with proficient city? if R2 players are angry, Proficient City will do something? if R2 players are angry, Proficient City will lose money? That's why we have forums to discuss good and bad stuff in this game. So SHut up. It is R2's job to complain to Proficient City or 7Road when R2 players are not having fun.
    no point in discussing rather show them the effect with players quitting and stop spending if you ant anything done.

Comment

or better yet, still playing but no spending. and use adblock so they wont get revenue from ads while we playing their games.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol... i still remember i never got awesome event item... then they provide unlimited event.. then they took out again.. What's the big problem with that? I am a non-casher, actually spend nothing to this game.. so i will enjoy with what they give me free... expect nothing..

Please stop this negative post and complaining.. If you keep complain, they stop play and look other game...

No offense

S194
        Mage Lv 67
        84kBR

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
          Give me a link. Why won't you?
          you wanted a link here it is

*Link-removed*

remove hyphen they censored it
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-02-2014, 03:57 AM. Reason: Link Removed
          Game name - Percival
          S98
          Knight
          Guild - Highlander
          BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Sounds like r2 staff undercover .

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              no not you r2, the majority of the posters on here, ranting and crying about events and cashers

#1 who cares f you didnt get chocolates we got 20% of our whips back from the event, besides it's free, be thankful we even got an event
              #2 quit your complaining about cashers, they can cash all they want but eventually the free players will catch up, cashers only have an advantage for a short time, wings dont add much br anyway, and with bound balens you can save up for your own + spire chests give fashion shards/cores
              #3 stop ranting about r2 not doing anything, proficient city runs this, go take it up to them, send them an angry email or something
              Try playing for over a year then say all this **** your spouting.

1. Most people care due to the number of post's on the forum. Compare these threads to the one's saying it's fine and you will get the idea of numbers.
              2. Never ever ever can a free player catch up to a cash player. If you think this it true then I suggest you either quit saying they can or provide some proof. IE a screenshot of a FREE player in the top 100 x-server rankings would be proof.
              3. Who really care's who runs it, this is a forum for R2 and the majority of posters play on R2 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by RubyWeapon View Post
                This is true, Just having a **** ton of money doesn't make you strong anymore. I know ALOT of non cashers who are beasts and can wipe out a few heavy cashiers with purple sylphs. Though I do admit cashing does get your br and power up quicker, but its a bit more than that.

illl give u this one simply cuz their is a guy with the same vip as me (8) in my realm who when u look at them literally cant figure out where their balens went since his toon is barely able to be in the top ten their and cant rly hold it.

most beast non cashers spend some but, like to pretend they get massive amounts of free offers (i bet 60 percent of them)

although i see alot of moderate cashers never skip somethig they can and then miss special mounts because they were busy chasing something like whips that u can just get later. IE the last spenders event then cant buy the griff
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  1. Most people care due to the number of post's on the forum. Compare these threads to the one's saying it's fine and you will get the idea of numbers.
                  2. Never ever ever can a free player catch up to a cash player. If you think this it true then I suggest you either quit saying they can or provide some proof. IE a screenshot of a FREE player in the top 100 x-server rankings would be proof.
                  3. Who really care's who runs it, this is a forum for R2 and the majority of posters play on R2 servers.
                  1) It's far more likely that a player that is unhappy with something will make the effort to come on here to complain, than a player that is ok with or happy about the event to make the effort to come on here and thank anyone. Just go through your own post history and compare how much complaining you've done versus thanking.

2) Not even bothering here, I agree with you for the majority of cases, though I wouldn't go so far as to say never ever ever.

3) Who cares who runs the game? You don't care that lots of people are both blaming, and expecting changes from R2, setting expectations on R2 that the R2 GM's cannot meet because the R2 GM's don't run the game? Setting wrong expectations, and then getting upset when those expectations aren't met is absurd, and you're saying blindly flaming innocent individuals is completely fine? Why on earth would you ever suggest such a thing?

Comment

December and first January event were awesome, we got 3 mounts for free, but before that we had a long drought of good events for no cash players. the last mount which was possible to get for me was the Pig in August, although I messed up and didn't even get it , so I don't really mind if there isn't a good whip or sc event for this event or the next one. I will just play the game and be happy when we have the next unlimited events. cash players never botherd me, they are maintaining the game after all.

Comment

i m sick of u ignornence
                      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        no not you r2, the majority of the posters on here, ranting and crying about events and cashers

#1 who cares f you didnt get chocolates we got 20% of our whips back from the event, besides it's free, be thankful we even got an event
                        #2 quit your complaining about cashers, they can cash all they want but eventually the free players will catch up, cashers only have an advantage for a short time, wings dont add much br anyway, and with bound balens you can save up for your own + spire chests give fashion shards/cores
                        #3 stop ranting about r2 not doing anything, proficient city runs this, go take it up to them, send them an angry email or something
                        Agree.. ^_^ I am not a casher but getting chocolate from whips and SC event is unfair for those casher player.

Comment

I dont really understand a lot of you, people. You complain that you cant get for free what players get paying. Do you think a company is out there just to help you in everything you need? So they will lose money? Or just break even? Or course not. 100% of the companies want to win money. Welcome to the real world...

Cashers will be always stronger than non-cashers. Of course. Nobody would spend money if they wouldnt get any advantage. So be it. I find it great.
                          I am VIP and only used balens for wings, level 1. And if I want to buy more stuff, perfect. If I dont, ok. But we will always need players paying so the game goes on and on

You can complain about everything. But instead of complaining and insulting R2, just open a suggestion asking them (not demanding) to improve the event.
                          But they dont have to do it if they dont want to. They want to do money, and thats perfect, its a business. If you want to play for free, you can do it

IMHO, I will get what they give for free. I will only complain if I pay for balens and dont receive them, or if I cant login, etc.
                          But I cannot and will not complain about them not giving my stuff for free, because that is written nowhere, that they have to give you for free what others pay for...

If you want to play a 100% free game, then look for it, there are others in the internet. But if you want to play wartune in R2, accept what they offer and understand how
                          the game is, that if you want to be number 1, you have to pay for it. If you dont want to pay, well, accept that you wont be that stronger...

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                            1) It's far more likely that a player that is unhappy with something will make the effort to come on here to complain, than a player that is ok with or happy about the event to make the effort to come on here and thank anyone. Just go through your own post history and compare how much complaining you've done versus thanking.

2) Not even bothering here, I agree with you for the majority of cases, though I wouldn't go so far as to say never ever ever.

3) Who cares who runs the game? You don't care that lots of people are both blaming, and expecting changes from R2, setting expectations on R2 that the R2 GM's cannot meet because the R2 GM's don't run the game? Setting wrong expectations, and then getting upset when those expectations aren't met is absurd, and you're saying blindly flaming innocent individuals is completely fine? Why on earth would you ever suggest such a thing?
                            1. Compare my original answer to the Opening posts No1 comment. As you point out, there are very few people saying they are happy with the event, but a lot comenting on it, which shows they care in my book. Also I would think that most of my post history show's "Argumentative" not "complaining". Obviously I will have complained about something somewhere, everyone does

2. Why wouldn't you say never ever? Do you think any free player will ever catch Pipster or Zebq? Zebq quit for a few months, came back and is once again the absolute definintion of "Cash Monster". Try getting any free player to even compete with ANY of the top 20 x-server players. They can't. Monster "Free Players" are a myth, they are only monsters for their level when slow levelling. Once they reach a certain point they become shark bait for the really big fish

3. No I don't care that people are blaming R2 for things outside their control. This is a monster of R2's own making.
                            It would be soooo simple for them to make an official post about how their licence works and what they can and can't do. They choose not too, and instead ignore their players the majority of the time

Comment

For point number 2, you said "Never ever ever can a free player catch up to a cash player." Can a free player catch up the players that spend the most? No, of course not. Can some free players that slow level and are active daily, participate in all the events they can, wisely use their materials, etc, catch up to a casher that throws money at the game buying boxes and gems and refine crystals and such, but uses whips whenever they want and soul crystals whenever they want and spends their event pieces on clothing or other items that don't boost stats? Yes, most certainly that free player can overtake the cash player.

How is this a monster of R2's own making? How did R2 make this a monster when they have no control over it? I don't know how else to phrase it. If someone is riding in the passenger seat of a car, they can give suggestions about where to turn and how fast to drive etc, but they aren't driving the car, and aren't responsible if the driver crashes the car, the driver (Proficient City) is!

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                                For point number 2, you said "Never ever ever can a free player catch up to a cash player." Can a free player catch up the players that spend the most? No, of course not. Can some free players that slow level and are active daily, participate in all the events they can, wisely use their materials, etc, catch up to a casher that throws money at the game buying boxes and gems and refine crystals and such, but uses whips whenever they want and soul crystals whenever they want and spends their event pieces on clothing or other items that don't boost stats? Yes, most certainly that free player can overtake the cash player.

How is this a monster of R2's own making? How did R2 make this a monster when they have no control over it? I don't know how else to phrase it. If someone is riding in the passenger seat of a car, they can give suggestions about where to turn and how fast to drive etc, but they aren't driving the car, and aren't responsible if the driver crashes the car, the driver (Proficient City) is!
                                it goes this simple:

MEGA casher > hardworking casher > hardworking non casher > stupid casher > stupid noncasher.

no, ">" is not an arrow, it refer to the mathematics symbol means "bigger than".*

*this part is for a certain someone i know
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X