This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    How is this a monster of R2's own making? How did R2 make this a monster when they have no control over it? I don't know how else to phrase it. If someone is riding in the passenger seat of a car, they can give suggestions about where to turn and how fast to drive etc, but they aren't driving the car, and aren't responsible if the driver crashes the car, the driver (Proficient City) is!
    Try reading my actual FULL answer to that point.
    I am pretty sure I said that it would be easy for R2 to inform the player base that a lot of the changes are out of their control. They choose not too, therefore they created this "monster" of people blaming them.
    1 small post or in game notification and this would simply vanish

Of course if you compare a free player to a complete idiot casher your scenario works. Same as a clever cash player can obliterate any free player easily. The simple fact is a free player would always have a stronger character if they cashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      my ranting is mostly about bad forum posters, who complains about other people complaining. it's hypocrite, if i must say.
      that makes you a hypocrite too, just saying

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
        I'm not a fool. Give me legit, official proof that Proficient City runs R2's wartune. If you don't give me any proof, you're just guessing. I don't complain by the way. So you can't make those assumptions without valid proof
        I agree to many people are whining over it. It should come maybe sometime in the future. There is also a difference of smart cashing and not-so-smart cashing. There is more of smart people cashing than the other. Tell me over time, if the cashers didn't quit, could you beat ZebQ? Pipster? And the others top 10 cashers all over? Simple answer is no. Unless you cash like them, it's impossible to catch up to them, unless they go inactive. Even after weeks or months, may not be able to beat them.
        Someone quoted a mod in post #15 of this thread - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....R2-event/page2

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        #1 majority of the players care, if you don't care. go ahead and use your whips.
        #2 i see, you don't even understand the power of cashing. Your view of it is just an advantage for a short time? Learn to play. If you don't know how to cash properly, don't say that it only gives advantage for a short time.
        #3 why bother with proficient city? if R2 players are angry, Proficient City will do something? if R2 players are angry, Proficient City will lose money? That's why we have forums to discuss good and bad stuff in this game. So SHut up. It is R2's job to complain to Proficient City or 7Road when R2 players are not having fun.
        It is R2's job for sure to forward the feedback to PCity. It is also ultimately PCity's decision to listen. If they don't listen, all your complaints will end up being a waste of everyone's time. If R2 players angry enough to complain directly to PCity just cause their cashers want to screw PCity up and as a result affect R2 players as well, PCity just might listen more to R2's feedback. Otherwise, PCity will just think, oh, thats too bad. Its your problem so you solve it. I'm sure ur cashers would start to complain day and night like ours if we gave u the event pieces so we won't change the events for u.

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Try reading my actual FULL answer to that point.
        I am pretty sure I said that it would be easy for R2 to inform the player base that a lot of the changes are out of their control. They choose not too, therefore they created this "monster" of people blaming them.
        1 small post or in game notification and this would simply vanish

Of course if you compare a free player to a complete idiot casher your scenario works. Same as a clever cash player can obliterate any free player easily. The simple fact is a free player would always have a stronger character if they cashed.
        I'm sure the mods would've informed someone who checked with them like the person who quoted them in the thread link I pasted above. Besides, sometimes giving information when there isn't any need to opens them up for more flaming. So why would they volunteer such information unless there was a need for us to know? The contract is between R2 and PCity and we're not involved anywhere in the signing of that contract. Hence, the terms and conditions are not any of our business to know even if we can easily guess them. However, since someone was kind enough to post the general details of who controls what and a mod has somewhat confirmed it, ppl who actually read the forums should at least be more understanding that R2 can't do **** about it. They should all go flame PCity direct instead of waiting for R2 to forward and things bounce back and forth between PCity just delays anything getting done even more. Go direct to the source and time wasted will be cut down upon.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          no not you r2, the majority of the posters on here, ranting and crying about events and cashers

#1 who cares f you didnt get chocolates we got 20% of our whips back from the event, besides it's free, be thankful we even got an event
          #2 quit your complaining about cashers, they can cash all they want but eventually the free players will catch up, cashers only have an advantage for a short time, wings dont add much br anyway, and with bound balens you can save up for your own + spire chests give fashion shards/cores
          #3 stop ranting about r2 not doing anything, proficient city runs this, go take it up to them, send them an angry email or something
          1. I like the limited whip event, than this whip event now. They should have never made an unlimited whip event. It is their fault.
          2. Wings give you approximately 700 br (level 1)
          3. Don't make rude suggestions. You should advise us to inform the G....M.... politely, so they will respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            1. I like the limited whip event, than this whip event now. They should have never made an unlimited whip event. It is their fault.
            2. Wings give you approximately 700 br (level 1)
            3. Don't make rude suggestions. You should advise us to inform the G....M.... politely, so they will respond.

i know exactly about the wings, i got some of my own, no i did NOT cash, i saved up bound balens for 3 months, in my opinion all a non casher can't get is mounts, even hades will be free at some point, with a little bit of luck

apollo was a week or 2 ago

it's all about being patient, after all it's only a game
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              i know exactly about the wings, i got some of my own, no i did NOT cash, i saved up bound balens for 3 months, in my opinion all a non casher can't get is mounts, even hades will be free at some point, with a little bit of luck

apollo was a week or 2 ago

it's all about being patient, after all it's only a game
              Pfft...being patient? If they were patient they wouldn't be raging about events being lousy and not dropping decent rewards as well as event pieces for them to get mahra/sepulchrums and the tons of other prizes that used to be casher only prizes. They wouldn't be raging about how the gap between casher n non-casher will continue to grow instead of being patient enough to play the game for 5 yrs in order to catch up to a casher that only spent a yr playing before he/she quits.

Mounts do in fact contribute a large part to the gap in strength between casher and non-cashers. If one collects all the mounts vs the few free mounts that a non-casher can get, the casher can easily get 600 - 700 to all mount stats from the combination of all those mounts including the VIP only mount. that's 15 - 17.5k BR (a +100 to all stats mount gives around 2.5k BR which depending on one's lvl of wings, the amount might increase if you have higher lvl wings due to the variable bonus being larger).

Besides mounts, there's clothings as well which without spending balens to get good luck charms, even if u collect fashion shards for 10 yrs, it might not be enough to get lv 9 clothings with the absymal chance of the upgrading being successful. Having more starting rage means opening the battle with more painful skills which may decide who wins the battle.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Don't forget the upcoming mount refines bakuryuuha! Can't refine mounts you don't have!

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Pfft...being patient? If they were patient they wouldn't be raging about events being lousy and not dropping decent rewards as well as event pieces for them to get mahra/sepulchrums and the tons of other prizes that used to be casher only prizes. They wouldn't be raging about how the gap between casher n non-casher will continue to grow instead of being patient enough to play the game for 5 yrs in order to catch up to a casher that only spent a yr playing before he/she quits.

Mounts do in fact contribute a large part to the gap in strength between casher and non-cashers. If one collects all the mounts vs the few free mounts that a non-casher can get, the casher can easily get 600 - 700 to all mount stats from the combination of all those mounts including the VIP only mount. that's 15 - 17.5k BR (a +100 to all stats mount gives around 2.5k BR which depending on one's lvl of wings, the amount might increase if you have higher lvl wings due to the variable bonus being larger).

Besides mounts, there's clothings as well which without spending balens to get good luck charms, even if u collect fashion shards for 10 yrs, it might not be enough to get lv 9 clothings with the absymal chance of the upgrading being successful. Having more starting rage means opening the battle with more painful skills which may decide who wins the battle.

again all very true, as a non casher, the mount situation does annoy me quite a bit, but i guess they are in it to make money, i am currently saving bound balens the the shop mounts, will take a while but i can get it eventually, and maybe in a couple months time i might get lucky and get a wildfire steed (not sure if bound balens work at mystery shop)

also saving fashion cores for wings level 2, all will make a big difference in the future

Comment

I completely agree Mr.hobo
                    Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
                    17k dodge 15k hit
                    Claw 400k
                    Ner 160k
                    ac 130k
                    valk 130k
                    djinni 70k
                    serrin lvl 70 160k br
                    Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
                    Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

Originally posted by killa113 View Post
                      I completely agree Mr.hobo

so do a lot of people, just a few people who didnt build their character right disagree

Comment

I would really love to see you in the 70's BG with your current toon someday in the future.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i will get there one day arlad, i will post screenshots one day when i can be bothered

Comment

maybe i will even do a live stream just for you

Comment

I will look forward to it, just don't quit midway.
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X