Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knight lv 70 stick to ewd or crit ( lord divine or imperial comander )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight lv 70 stick to ewd or crit ( lord divine or imperial comander )

so what do u think guys ? couse those medal gifing u crit... or we just stick on ewd ?

Originally posted by R27449137 View Post
    so what do u think guys ? couse those medal gifing u crit... or we just stick on ewd ?
    Crit build, especially if you use Iris sylph since you can crit heal too, EWD doesn't work on heals.

Comment

After getting my LD on level 59, I already switched to crit, and I did not suck.

In your case, you are already 70, it is time to get out of your comfort zone and do something new.

Comment

this video tells you how important crit is in your future battle, there is no secret at all, chinese wartune is ahead of us, they already show how we should do: crit + gaia is must have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8jIiltxM3aY

Originally posted by R27449137 View Post

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

depends on how much you want to spend to get a decent crit and your other stats.
          Knight - Kabam - S1
          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

hmmm but if we use crit, we or openen can had reduce crit from asral, for knight we had in skilltree... so maybe crit can be recude abit

Comment

Don't know ANYTHING about the 80 dungeons... but here's what I know for the dungeons we do have...

It's better with a knight that focus on defense, and have apollo shield, EWD adds survilibilty cause of no need of crit stats.

So I would, if I were a knight, maybe focus on changing to crit with the 70 leg set, not while still on the 60 set. transition instead of wasting refine crystals and experimenting on your gear now.

Know great knights in crit mode, and ewd mode.

Comment

Once you have 70 set, then yeah go crit. Its what I did and it's pretty fun. World Boss performance went through the roof with lv10 ED. My crit stat's not terribly great just 5k+ until I can up gems/engraving more, but still hasn't hurt me yet. In CW got same results as with EWD 6 wins in finals. Iris and Gaia are great once you're crit, with crit heals/big damage from gaia.

Step out of your comfort zone, sometimes it helps out, and really doing the same thing for 70 levels is kinda boring, do something new!

Comment

hmm look its gonna much fun.. i usuly use crit mode only for WB n using gaia also, but i nowi think again, if we using crit mode there enhance determination asral, its more same like ewd, the diferend is that asral make more crit huge impac .. i think ill turn to knight crit...

for slyp i still compuse, stick to iris or gaia, gaia make more be come attacker couse had great demage n crit but risk it our def turn down abit.. but iris we need healing ...how boud other slyp like amazon ? what do u think guys?

Comment

Working...
                  X