Burning or Not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning or Not

For this whip event unlimited, will you burn it or not? give me your answer and tell me the reason
    i wont burn(0 whip)
    43.43%
    i will burn half my whip total
    12.12%
    i will burn all my whip
    44.44%

I did.

I wanted level 3 stables

Comment

I'm not going to. Saving just in case an event gives us the exchange items.
      Blood red, pale skin,
      Moonlight draw me in.
      Quench my thrist,
      Coursing veins.
      Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
        I'm not going to. Saving just in case an event gives us the exchange items.
        Jacko already released March's planned events. There are no token exchanges.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          I'm still going to save them just in case for another time. I knew about march's events also. I'm not to worried about upgrading stables at the moment.
          Last edited by LadyNephthys; 03-01-2014, 02:26 PM.
          Blood red, pale skin,
          Moonlight draw me in.
          Quench my thrist,
          Coursing veins.
          Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

Lol'ed....

Comment

The heavily hyped events are usually not shared, and for good reason. If the event is given a date and something comes up so the event is postponed for some reason, the small subsection of the forums that is very vocal about their malcontent for the game and the way it's run, charge onto the forums to express their negative opinions. I'd like it if the events were posted and people just recognized that this is life and stuff happens, not everything goes according to ideal plans, and thus everything is tentative, including event dates and content.

Comment

I don't give a damn about this game anymore, so I just used all of it.

Comment

used most to upgrade stables

Comment

i used all my 5.6k whips and haven't been able to upgrade my stable to next level. =(, but i gained a ton of soul crystals from exchange. =)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
                      I'm still going to save them just in case for another time. I knew about march's events also. I'm not to worried about upgrading stables at the moment.
                      Chances of being another event with event items in a soul or whip event are the same as R2 getting rid of lag, bugs, typo's, making good events, giving stuff for free.
                      Whats the chance? Oh.....The chance is 0.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

used all mine then some more, I can't resist pwetty horsies ^^

Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                          i used all my 5.6k whips and haven't been able to upgrade my stable to next level. =(, but i gained a ton of soul crystals from exchange. =)
                          The exchange rate WAS usually 5 mount whips for 25 soul crystals + 1 whip, now it's 5 soul crystals + 1 whip + 1 skeleton key.

I'll save my whips for a better exchange value, not too fond of the skeleton keys.

Comment

This does not mean anything. Exchange events like gem synthesis, soul crystals, whips are not posted in advance (primarily to discourage hoarding and encourage pack sales).

Comment

I burned enough whips for level 4 stables.
                              [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

Working...
                              X