Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Burning or Not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
    The exchange rate WAS usually 5 mount whips for 25 soul crystals + 1 whip, now it's 5 soul crystals + 1 whip + 1 skeleton key.

I'll save my whips for a better exchange value, not too fond of the skeleton keys.
    if i remember right, the unlimited whips events, always gave back 5 sc

Comment

patience is virtue gona wait with mine when they give something better than s key even gold would be better got 700 s keys so no ty

Comment

Actually, I think previously it was 20 whip training for 25 SC, 5 whip, and 1 event token.

Tho that was when it's a limited whip event.

Comment

my experience told me don't put all eggs into one basket, use your half of whips for this events and save another half for next possible mahra exchange event

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Chances of being another event with event items in a soul or whip event are the same as R2 getting rid of lag, bugs, typo's, making good events, giving stuff for free.
            Whats the chance? Oh.....The chance is 0.
            There isn't 0% chance. Give me statistics that say so and are 99% accurate.
            Blood red, pale skin,
            Moonlight draw me in.
            Quench my thrist,
            Coursing veins.
            Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

I used about 3k of my whips to upgrade my stables to level 4, saving the rest for better event. Don't care about not getting chocolate, but I don't need keys at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gryfiin View Post
                For this whip event unlimited, will you burn it or not? give me your answer and tell me the reason
                i did burned 2660 currently, maybe a few hundred more later.
                doing it for soul crystals.

Originally posted by LadyNephthys View Post
                There isn't 0% chance. Give me statistics that say so and are 99% accurate.
                Did you know 69% of statistics are made up on the spot?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I think this was a good exchange, you get 5 sc and 1 whip back from 5 whips. I whipped up a whole lot of matk and that sure comes in handy for wb. Next sc event I will have more crit! yay me !!!
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I burnt them all for SCs. March events end around 21st and this mostly won't have another unlimited whip event. It has Hades/Apollo sylph and high chances of another SC event. With VERY TINY HOPE of they giving event currency with SC event and being unlimited, we might be able to get Hades/apollo sylph.

Comment

they are going to have a exchange all in ur inventory event where the less u actually have to exchange the better rewards u get
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

what happens/ what do you get at level 3 stables?

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
                          what happens/ what do you get at level 3 stables?
                          you get a cooler mount (phantom steed). that's it.
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

does phantom mount add stats or just add mount strength?

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
                              does phantom mount add stats or just add mount strength?
                              +500 strenght, but its just a cool mount.

Comment

I had a 1000 and burned about half plus a few I got back to build up crystals with the hope the SC event coming will give the event item. Got about 530 left over and got lvl2 stables last whip event, so it's not hurting too much to not use them. If the * forum thing is correct about the March event exchange, I'll be saving for the April events still.
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-02-2014, 04:42 AM. Reason: Forum name removed

Comment

Working...
                                X