Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is Hades really coming in March event or its another Scam of Proficient city (R2) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hades really coming in March event or its another Scam of Proficient city (R2) ?

Yes what ever the heading says ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

i don't feel interested in Hades, it is optional to me. I will stick with my gaia for sure

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

What an interesting question. So, first off, no one besides a gm can answer that, so if you really wanted an answer you should've mailed one of them and then they would choose to answer or not, as it is at their discretion and their liberty to refuse.

Secondly, Proficient City isn't R2. Proficient City owns the lease to the game from 7road (the developers), and determines the events and content of the patches etc. R2 (along with armor games, miniclip, kabam, game321 etc) is merely just another publisher with minimal say in what comes in the patches, they can however report back to Proficient City about the reception of things like events according to their tickets/complaints/observations.

Lastly, there are events that include hades, and boxes for sale (note: $$$) that include hades, arriving March 5th, so it's unlikely that they'll have boxes for sale with hades as the top prize, and an event with hades as the top prize.....without actually releasing hades.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
        Lastly, there are events that include hades, and boxes for sale (note: $$$) that include hades, arriving March 5th, so it's unlikely that they'll have boxes for sale with hades as the top prize, and an event with hades as the top prize.....without actually releasing hades.
        Hades will be patched when that Treasure and card system will be updated in all server ie. on 4 or 5 march
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          Hades will be patched when that Treasure and card system will be updated in all server ie. on 4 or 5 march
          So you answered your own question?

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            So you answered your own question?
            LMAO hahaha yea he did lol

Comment

Funny guy.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

The meth must be kickin xD.

Comment

Working...
                X