Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Proverbs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proverbs

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

The grass looks greener on the other side.

------

If people think ******** is better, cheaper, less buggy, has better support, then by all means play there. Don't cry when you realized that there is no difference.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

------

If people think ******** is better, cheaper, less buggy, has better support, then by all means play there. Don't cry when you realized that there is no difference.
    there is difference its laggy for most that came there,no fate lvl,no fishing,no gem hunt,no card system on other hand more mounts clothes cheap stuff 13 balens c key in auction in shop 18,30 balens 40 set amulet in auction,6 month vip membership starting from lvl 5 1588 balens

there is difference

Comment

roses are red,
      violet are blue.
      i suck at poems and proverbs,
      microwave.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Well now that's not true. It offers things that Wartune doesn't (auction house, as of recently some quicker patches, etc), however it's important to recognize that Wartune offers things that ******** doesn't (a much larger community for competition and friendships, brutal edge fate, some cheaper stuff [valentine boxes cost 39 balens/jewels at both publishers, yet it's about 50% more expensive to recharge there, thus the boxes are more like 59 balens], etc).

Both have pros and cons and everyone is welcome to go find whatever game they derive the most enjoyment from. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. If you aren't having fun, don't force yourself or subject yourself to an unenjoyable experience. That's simply wasting your time, and hurting the experience of others when you become very vocal about your negative experiences. You is used in a global sense here, it's not specifically addressing anyone in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          roses are red,
          violet are blue.
          i suck at poems and proverbs,
          microwave.
          +1

I dig it the most.

Comment

I just wonder, if it is really much cheaper there then why only 146k br for the top player? Shouldn't it exceed R2's top players considering they have been both around same amount of time AFAIK, and that they offer "cheaper and easier" items?
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
              I just wonder, if it is really much cheaper there then why only 146k br for the top player? Shouldn't it exceed R2's top players considering they have been both around same amount of time AFAIK, and that they offer "cheaper and easier" items?
              it is cheaper for example cloth is 300 balens and lvl 2 gem 20 balens and here is much more,but difference is they don't have ppl like zebq or pipster that are willing to spend fortune

gem lvl 2 here in shop 75 balens and zebq got lvl 8 and 9 gems

Comment

it's human mentality, remember when you can afford everything suddenly you want nothing? besides, they spent less because trading and bound balens. most people are waiting to collect enough bound balens instead of pouring their bank account.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i tried ********....just did not like the players..........over here we can all complain about the same things....its fun

Comment

OK whatevah, just wanna share this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	****.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1682447

Name:	DIVO2.PNG
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	1682448

Name:	DIVO3.PNG
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1682449

Enjoy your stay!

PS: This is ********, not wartune. lmao!
                    Last edited by MaccteN001; 03-02-2014, 06:54 AM.
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

A lot of wt cheaters migrating here that is best part

Comment

OK whatevah, just wanna share this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74869[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74870[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74871[/ATTACH]

Enjoy your stay!

PS: This is ********, not wartune. lmao!
                        interesting, i havent got that issue. anyway, i guess it's because im from SE Asia, same as the game's server.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          it is cheaper for example cloth is 300 balens and lvl 2 gem 20 balens and here is much more,but difference is they don't have ppl like zebq or pipster that are willing to spend fortune

gem lvl 2 here in shop 75 balens and zebq got lvl 8 and 9 gems
                          It is better off if you post price comparison in $ instead of balens since ******** balens are 50% costlier ($15.00 for 1000 balens). Clothes cost $4.50 (300 balens on ********) whereas here it costs ($3.95).
                          I agree that lvl 2 gems are cheaper (it's $0.30) but please stop giving misguided information.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

------

Don't use bible verses because you have no idea what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                              Don't use bible verses because you have no idea what that means.
                              Where is the Bible verse I used? Please quote the verse and book.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X